At Progressive, we’ve built our business around understanding what you need and what’s important for you to protect. That’s why we offer a wide range of insurance products to meet your specific needs, including customized coverages. The company was co-founded in 1937 by Jack Green and Joseph M. Lewis, and is headquartered in Mayfield Village, Ohio. Since our founding in 1937, we’ve always felt differently about what we do and how we do it. The vision is to become consumers’ and agents’ no. 1 choice and destination for auto and other insurance requires a forward-thinking approach to everything we do.
>> CLICK HERE TO SEE LATEST REMOTE JOBS TODAY Saturday 03, June 2023
Job Title: Insurance Agent
Job Number: 210296
Salary: $21 an hour
Location: Work From Home
Full Job Description
Active Property & Casualty or Personal Lines license required
This position doesn’t provide training to obtain a license. Please make sure you have an active Property & Casualty or Personal Lines license before applying.
If you enjoy helping others and flourish in a fast-paced environment, you might be a fit for Progressive’s insurance agent position. You’ll take inbound calls from potential customers to understand their unique insurance needs– no cold calling! You’ll educate customers about our products and services, ensuring the best coverage through benefits selling which means successful candidates can multitask, have customer service experience, and can navigate through multiple computer systems. Bring your active Personal Lines or Property & Casualty license, and we’ll provide the computer equipment and in-depth training. This is a remote position; preferred candidates live within the state of Georgia.
Bilingual positions are also available; must be fluent in Spanish (speak and read)
- Active Personal Lines or Property & Casualty license
- Two years of post-secondary education or higher
- Instead of the above, a minimum of two years of relevant work experience
Training starts: July and August 2023
Schedule: Three schedule options to choose from, all schedules include a weekend day
Work from home office requirements
- Designated workspace free from noise and other distractions
- Remote office internet connection via DSL or Cable Modem with minimum speed of 10mbps down and 1mbps up
- Computer that is provided to you must be physically connected to the router or modem by a cable (no wireless connection)
- All Progressive hardware you receive needs to be connected to a surge protector
- High-speed internet access is at your expense unless otherwise required by law
- Gainshare bonus up to 8% – 16% (depending on position) of your eligible earnings based on company performance
- An additional 10% when you work evening or weekend hours
- Performance-based rewards
- 401(k) with dollar-for-dollar company match up to 6%
- Medical, dental & vision, including free preventative care
- Wellness & mental health programs
- Health care flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, & life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid & unpaid sick leave where applicable, as well as short & long-term disability
- Parental & family leave; military leave & pay
- Diverse, inclusive & welcoming culture with Employee Resource Groups
- Career development & tuition assistance
Energage recognizes Progressive as a 2022 Top Workplace for: Innovation, Purposes & Values, Work-Life Flexibility, Compensation & Benefits, and Leadership.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job: Contact Center
Primary Location: United States-Georgia
Employee Status: Regular
Work From Home: Yes
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you.