Dangote Group recruitment portal 2023 is now open for the position of Instrumentation Technician. Interested candidates should read details below and submit their application using email address at the end of this page.
>>Click Here To See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Monday 20, March 2023
About Dangote Group:
Dangote Group is one of the Nigerians most diversified and fully integrated business multinationals with an annual group income in excess of US$4 billion (2016) with vibrant operations in Nigeria and Africa, dealing with various products including cement, sugar, salt, condiments, packaging, energy, port operations, fertilizer, and petrochemicals. Our core business focus is to provide local, value-added products and services that meet the ‘day-to-day needs’ of the populace through the construction and operation of large scale manufacturing facilities in Nigeria and across Africa. We are focused on boosting local production capacity to generate employment, reduce capital flight and increase local value addition. See more Dangote Group Job vacancies Here >>
>>Click here to see LATEST SSCE / GCE / OND / NCE JOB OPENINGS
Dangote Group Employment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Instrumentation Technician
Job ID: Instrumentation 002
Location: Obajana, Kogi
Job Type: Full time
Department: DCP – Operations
- Perform routine maintenance, repairs, installation, calibration, adjustment and integration of various types of plant instrumentation equipment.
Also Apply For Unilever Nigeria Plc Recruitment (3 Positions)
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform all work order maintenance, troubleshooting, and calibration of plant equipment as directed.
- Troubleshoot, inspect, test, maintain, repair, clean and calibrate instrumentation and solid state and microprocessor based control equipment including plant communications equipment, programmable controllers, distributive control systems, generator excitation equipment, battery chargers, and semi-conductor devices.
- Repair or replace control devices such as switches, photo eyes, proximity sensors, pushbuttons, contactors, motor starters, transmitters, etc. as needed.
- Install control and measurement instruments on existing or new plant equipment.
- Use a wide range of test equipment, including recorders, computers, control and tuning modules, PC based software analyzer programs, oscilloscopes, data analyzers, logic test equipment, analogue and digital multi-meters, meggars and other test equipment, while performing tests to identify problems and to maintain and calibrate equipment to performance standards.
- Make regular inspection rounds of plant instrumentation, and control equipment.
- Assist in developing detailed preventive and predictive maintenance procedures for plant instrumentation and control equipment.
- Install, build, or modify plant instrument, and control equipment as directed by the Instrumentation Engineer or Section Head.
- Troubleshooting, repair, and minor programming of various PLC control systems, frequency drives and other electrical equipment.
- Participate in plant safety, health and environmental programs and observe safety in accordance with government and company standards.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Section Head from time to time.
Also Apply For Rainoil Limited Recruitment (3 Positions)
Education and Work Experience:
- Ordinary National Diploma of its equivalent in Electrical Engineering or related discipline.
- Trade Test with Minimum of (8) years relevant work experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good knowledge of phase testers, multimeters, meggers and other testing equipment.
- Ability to read and interpret documents and drawings.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Very good organisational skills.
- Good interpersonal, networking and teaming skills.
- Proficiency in the use of office productivity tools.
- Training & Development
- Paid Time Off
- Private Health Insurance.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply For Oando Plc Recruitment (4 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online