SPIE Oil & Gas Services is an international multi-technical services subsidiary of the SPIE group. See more SPIE Oil & Gas Services Nigeria Job vacancies Here >>
SPIE Oil & Gas Services Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Instrument Foreman
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Contract type: Fixed-term-contract
Contractual hours: Full time
Also Apply for Airtel Nigeria Job Recruitment (2 Positions)
- Ensures HSE policy fulfillment during his activities.
- Establishes and maintains a strong safety culture in line with Company HSE Requirements and Rules.
- Is responsible to ensures compliance with HSE Legislation, Company Standards and Procedures under his area of responsibility to ensure employees safety, legislative compliance, and responsible environment attitude.
- Ensures compliance with Operating Procedures & Guidelines with the asset to ensure Process Safety, Operational Safety and Plan Integrity.
- Contributes to achieve and improve HSE targets.
- Performs the updating of technical documentation.
- Gives his contribution in Hazard Analyses, incident investigations, Root Cause Failure Analyses, process incidents advising his hierarchy about HSE issues and proposing corrective solutions.
- Monitor equipment conditions using all indications available in the control room, on site, and portable test equipment.
- Diagnose equipment problems, report abnormal conditions to CSR, and prepare detailed work requests for plant defects.
- Read, interpret, and implement technical information found in manufacturer’s and OEM technical manuals, electrical and mechanical P & IDs, and operating and maintenance procedures.
- Make daily checks to ensure safety and cleanliness of the plant is maintained to a high standard and ensure Equipment Operators carry out scheduled operational checks.
- Conduct shift change by fully briefing the incoming Unit Operator and ensure all Equipment Operators assigned to the plant under the control of the Unit Operator fully brief their reliefs.
- Tests accuracy of flowmeters, pressure gauges, temperature indicators, controllers, radiation counters or detectors, and other recording, indicating or controlling instruments to locate defective components in system, using test equipment, such as pressure gauges, mercury manometers, potentiometers, pulse and signal generators, oscilloscopes, transistor curve tracers, and ammeters, voltmeters, and wattmeter.
Also Apply for PalmPay Limited Job Recruitment (12 Positions)
- Involve in evaluation of instrument performance to identify optimization and enhancement opportunities.
- Remove defective instruments from system, decontaminate, disassemble, clean, and reassemble instruments, and replace defective parts, using hand tools.
- Lubricate instruments and replace defective wiring and tubing.
- Calibrate readings on instruments according to standards and adjusts phasing and aligns stages to ensure accuracy of recording and indicating function.
- Record calibrations made, parts and components used, and inventory of parts on hand.
- Prepare schematic drawings, sketches, and reports to reflect changes or alterations made in instruments, circuits, and systems.
- Prepare, maintain, and administer procedures and reports related to the operation, monitoring and maintenance of the plant; maintain accurate logs of daily operation, check sheets, change charts and ink recorders.
- HND or equivalent in Electrical Electronics Engineering or any related discipline.
- 10 years minimum experience in such field.
- Know how to make terminations, glanding, cable pulling and dressing.
- Know how to read and understand P&ID and Instrument drawings.
- Preparation of daily reports, manpower handling, co ordination with superviors, communication skills, awareness safety in P&C projects.
Minimum level of experience required:
- 10 years or more.
- Electrical Habilitation (APAVE).
- English (E-Native or bilingual proficiency).
- Technical Facilities Management.
What can we offer you?
We offer a variety of stimulating and evolving experiences: exciting projects, learning from professionals and immersed in international culture.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for Catholic Relief Services Job Recruitment (6 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online