Wandel International Nigeria Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Wandel International Nigeria Limited, the lead company of the Simba Group, was incorporated in 1988 and has been operating in Nigeria, with a simple idea – to give Nigerians products that were manufactured specifically for their tastes, their usage conditions and for the environment they would operate in. Though our vision has expanded to handle both products and solutions, with a specific emphasis on innovation. We are a diversified business entity with interest in distribution, marketing and services in transportation, alternate energy, internet connectivity and call center solutions. Join Wandel International Nigeria Limited career team today, and be part of our success story.
Wandel International Nigeria Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information Technology Sales Associate
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: British American Tobacco Nigeria Employment (7 Positions)
- We are seeking an enthusiastic and knowledgeable information technology sales associate to promote and sell our IT solutions. In this role, your duties will include familiarizing yourself with the technical specifications of our products, assessing clients’ IT needs and demonstrating our IT solutions to potential clients.
- To ensure success as an information technology sales associate, you should exhibit extensive sales experience in an IT solutions environment, as well as in-depth knowledge of IT industry trends. Information technology sales associates ensure that their IT sales expertise translates to increased sales revenue.
- Keeping informed on technical product specifications and functionalities.
- Developing a sales strategy and setting sales targets.
- Consulting with IT developers and management on product offerings.
- Identifying marketing opportunities and developing sales leads.
- Assessing potential clients’ IT needs and recommending products.
- Preparing and delivering sales pitches and product demonstrations.
- Negotiating sales and service renewal contracts, as well as discounts and warranties.
- Initiating after-sales technical support based on client requirements and feedback.
- Tracking sales targets and documenting sales performance metrics.
- Ensuring competitiveness by analysing and researching industry trends.
Also Apply for: MTN Nigeria Recruitment (11 Positions)
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Marketing or similar qualification
- 6 years+ relevant experience in an IT sales environment
- Must have prior experience of selling IT solutions in Banks, Insurance and Oil & Gas companies
- In-depth knowledge of ICT solutions like networking, security, data center, cloud, virtualization
- Advanced knowledge of marketing and sales strategies.
- Ability to explain and demonstrate IT product specifications and functionalities.
- Advanced proficiency in IT industry terminology.
- Ability to liaise with management and IT developers about sales strategies.
- Exceptional ability in negotiating sales deals, contracts, and service agreements.
- Ability to evaluate client feedback and provide after-sales service.
- In-depth knowledge of consumer behaviour, as well as industry trends and innovation
- Engagement skills with CIO/CTO/CISO and IT managers
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2022.
Also Apply for: Oneland Africa Limited Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.