Promasidor is an African beverage and food-products powerhouse that caters to 850-million people. Motivated, dynamic and progressive, Promasidor is a shining example of exactly how much can be achieved on this great continent. See more Promasidor Nigeria Job vacancies Here >>
Promasidor Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information System Analyst
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time · Associate
About the Job
- Elicit requirements using best practice techniques (interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process modelling, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task, and workflow analysis etc.).
- Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Carry out requirements management, analysis, and communication.
- Work as part of the team to liaise between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
- Develop and execute test plans.
- Validate changes to PROMASIDOR Software Applications (for problem fixing, change request reasons or upgrades) and get appropriate signoffs before the change is put in use in the “live” environment.
- Responsible for all phases of the User Acceptance Testing process and QA as it relates to PROMASIDOR
- Software Application configuration.
Training and Communication:
- Provide orientation and training to end users of PROMASIDOR Software Applications.
- Develop and update users’ manuals and training guides.
- Provide comprehensive reporting and status back to ICT Information Systems’ line Management.
- Support PROMASIDOR Software Application Operation.
- Contribute to the knowledge base and engage in knowledge transfer activities among team members and users.
- Assist in the definition of software security settings/access roles for various user groups to ensure segregation of duties.
- Create software functional specifications for development, customisations, and integration with third party applications.
- Help define the PROMASIDOR Software Application usage, and integration of same applications with other systems and implement its features and functions to meet business requirements.
- Document and understand our business requirements; and configure the software to meet them.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or any other related course
- 2-3 years of experience in a business environment, performing as a Business Analyst
- Knowledge of Business Process Analysis and Modelling
- Knowledge of Dynamics NAV system
- Excellent understanding of the end-to-end software development lifecycle
- Strong understanding of accounting rules
- Standard use of Microsoft office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint…)
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online