Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (FMN) has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. FMN was incorporated on the September 1960, as a limited liability company and produces wheat miller in Nigeria. The company started out on a journey that has seen the company evolve into what is now one of the biggest brands in the foods and agro-allied industry in Africa. Since inception, the FMN brand grew tremendously from operating as a single business, flour miller, to a vast business group with strategic investments that cover key sectors of the Nigerian economy. Our operations can be categorized into four major sectors of Food, Sugar, Agro-allied, and Support services. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria. Join Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information Assurance Manager – Business Assurance
Purpose of the Job
- To provide assurance over the effectiveness of controls of the cyber security infrastructure and processes designed to protect information assets against threats and vulnerabilities.
Also Apply for: Visa Incorporated Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Assist the Senior Information Assurance Manager in developing the Information Security Assurance Framework for the group.
- Perform threat and vulnerability assessments and follow up on the implementation of appropriate remedial action, to ensure systems are protected from known and potential threats and are free from known vulnerabilities.
- Evaluate and Investigate security alerts, intrusion attempts, breaches, incidents, and false alarms across the IT eco-system.
- Audit process and procedures of internal and external operations to identify risk/non-compliance with defined information security policies, standards and procedures.
- Conduct network monitoring and intrusion detection analysis using various computer network defense tools, such as intrusion detection/prevention systems, firewalls and host-based security systems.
- Conduct log-based and endpoint-based threat detection to detect and protect against threats coming from multiple sources.
- Review network scan reports and follow up on remediation internally.
- Give advice to management on issues related to information security breaches and immediate/remote causes.
- Partner with IT infrastructure organization and application teams to ensure a mature information security environment.
- Research / evaluate emerging cyber security threats and provide recommendations to manage them.
- Work with external third-party security companies to carry out regular pen testing and internal network audit.
- Review data on security incidents, non-compliance events and event data to produce monthly exception and management reports.
- Provide day -to day guidance to the Information Security Assurance Team.
- Coach and develop Information Security capabilities within the Business Assurance function.
Also Apply for: PricewaterhouseCooper Nigeria Employment (3 Positions)
- 5 ‘O’ level credits including Mathematics and English in not more than 2 sitting.
- First Degree/HND in Accounting, Sciences or Engineering.
- Professional Certification – Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- MBA will be a plus.
- 7 years cognate experience
The Person Must:
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have good analytical & critical thinking ability.
- Have a high level of concentration and patience.
- Have strong time management skills.
- Be meticulous and be able to pay attention to details.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Dangote Group Job Recruitment (16 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: FMN is an equal employment opportunity company and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to our company or any agency.