Eko Maintenance Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Eko Maintenance is a subsidiary of Eko Hotels and a member of the Chagoury group. Eko Maintenance Limited was established in 2011. We offer our services to the construction and real estate industries from a network established in several countries across Africa, Europe and the Middle East. Our track record includes projects with an investment value. Our know how and experience covers all fields of infrastructure and building including new towns, resorts, business parks, shopping centers, hotels, hospitals, offices, etc.. Join Maintenance Limited career team today, and be part of our success story.
Eko Maintenance Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: HVAC Technician
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Recruitment (11 Positions)
- Install, maintain and repair ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment.
- Identify maintenance risks on equipment.
- Diagnose electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems.
- Clean, adjust and repair systems, and performing warranty services.
- Perform emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
- Provide technical direction and on-the-job training.
- Keep daily logs and records of all maintenance functions.
- Ensure compliance with appliance standards and with Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Comply with service standards, work instructions and customers’ requirements.
- Assist with customers’ queries
- Minimum of Trade Test in Electrical or its equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Electrical maintenance.
N60,000 – N80,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
29th September, 2022.
Also Apply for: Bronze Stone Capital Limited Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.