PalmPay Limited is a subsidiary of Transsnet Group is a Mobile Money Operator in Nigeria. The Company is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria and insured by NDIC. See more Palmpay Limited Job vacancies Here >>
PalmPay Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Specialist
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job type: Full Time
Career level: Entry level
Also Apply for Dangote Group Job Recruitment (41 Positions)
- We are looking for an HR Specialist who will be responsible for performing the day-to-day operations with the Human Resources team to ensure a high level of productivity.
- The ideal candidate will be involved in HR practices, such as the recruitment process, benefits administration, training, conflict resolution, and other operational tasks needed.
- The ideal candidate is well-versed in best HR practices, familiar with company procedures, and has sound labor law knowledge.
- You should also have excellent administrative skills, easily communicate with staff at all levels, and have experience working with HR Information Systems, Application Tracking Systems, and different LMS solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducting interviews, recruiting, and vetting new staff.
- Arranging training sessions with all new hires and refresher workshops for existing employees.
- Serve as an advisor to other staff members regarding internal HR policies and relevant external regulations.
- Work with top management to assess the organisation’s hiring needs.
- Manage the recruitment team in all phases of the hiring process and assist with posting job ads, conducting interviews, shortlisting candidates and onboarding new employees as needed.
- Oversee compensation evaluations, benefit audits, and diversity planning.
- Identifying and addressing employee requirements regarding performance issues, training, and career growth.
- Assist line managers in the performance appraisal process, such as scheduling meetings and filling out the performance appraisal forms.
- Performing various administrative tasks and accurately processing paperwork.
- Support compliance with all relevant local, state and federal legislation.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by top management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or similar fields.
- At least two (2) years of experience as a Human Resources personnel.
- A well-recognized professional certification will be an added advantage.
- In-depth knowledge of HR practices, administration and HR/labour laws.
- Relevant experience in performance management and employee engagement.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competency in Microsoft Office Suite, business management and presentation tools.
- Excellent administrative skills.
- Strong analytical/problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional organizational, prioritization, decision-making, and planning skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with all business units across the company
- Working knowledge of HRIS systems
- Teamwork and collaboration skills
- Project management skills.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for MainOne Cable Nigeria Job Recruitment (5 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online