Apply for the ongoing Checkoff Finance Recruitment 2022 via Checkoff Finance latest job vacancies and employment portal. These Checkoff Finance jobs in Nigeria are open to all qualified candidates.
Checkoff Finance has recently received an Approval In Principle (AIP) from the Central Bank of Nigeria. Checkoff Finance grant loans to public- and private-sector employees who are mostly low- and mid-income earners. The expertise and combined experience of our Management team spans over 40 years in banking and retail lending. Using technology, we deliver cutting edge services, speedy disbursement and hassle-free debt management, enabling our customers to deal with emergencies as they arise. Join ABC careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Checkoff Finance Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Recruiter
- We are hiring a qualified HR Recruiter for managing every phase of our recruitment efforts, from identification of potential candidates to interview and evaluation of candidates.
Also Apply for: Citibank Nigeria Employment (3 Positions)
- Designing and updating job descriptions
- Crafting emails for attracting passive candidates
- Sourcing potential candidates using various online platforms.
- Screening incoming resumes as well as application forms
- Interviewing candidates via various mediums (e.g. in-person, phone, video)
- Preparing and distributing assignments as well as language, logical reasoning, and numerical tests
- Advertising jobs on careers pages, job boards, and social media
- Providing contacts of qualified applicants to the company’s Hiring Managers
- Sending job offer and recruiting emails, and also answering queries related to compensation and benefits.
- Monitoring HR metrics (e.g. source of hire, time-to-hire and time-to-fill etc.)
- Hosting recruitment events and participating in job fairs.
- Collaborating with management for identifying future staffing needs.
- Providing guidance and consultancy to new recruits and also helping them onboard.
Also Apply for: Radisson Hotel Group Recruitment (8 Positions)
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or a relevant field
- Prior experience as an HR Recruiter
- Sound knowledge of all HR processes (e.g. recruitment, onboarding, training, talent management, etc.)
- Sound knowledge of all labor regulations
- Experience with resume databases.
- Sound knowledge of full cycle recruiting.
- Strong verbal as well as non-verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills.
N120,000 – N150,000 + Bonus as Net Pay.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
Also Apply for: Wildlife Conservation Society Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.