Supermart.ng recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Supermart.ng job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Supermart.ng is Nigeria’s most popular online supermarket and grocery delivery business. You may order over 10,000 goods online and have them delivered the same day. Supermart.ng, your favorite online food store in Nigeria, offers the best online same-day delivery shopping. You may buy groceries online at Supermart.ng and get the finest food buying deals in Nigeria, compared to any other online supermarket. This Lagos-based online grocery company offers both grocery shopping and home delivery services. Online grocery shopping should be simple, and at Supermart.ng, we make sure that you get not only fantastic food buying online deals and supermarket delivery, but also the kind of exceptional service you’d expect from an online grocery store. When you conduct your online grocery shopping in Lagos or anyplace in Nigeria, shop here to get the greatest deals and discounts on food, beverages, and household products. Join Supermart.ng careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Supermart.ng Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: 9mobile Nigeria Employment (8 Positions)
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counselling on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads, and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Develop training and development programs
- Carry out some performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure compliance to the organizations regulation
- Handling the calendar of all meetings in the organization and reporting to the MD
- Ensure all departments work closely together in perfect synergy
- Work with department head, managing projects and products in development with the aim to meeting development deadlines, requirements and go-to-market strategies
Also Apply for: Tempkers Limited Recruitment (18 Positions)
- Good qualification
- Good work experience.
- Knowledge of HR functions (recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Understanding of labour laws and disciplinary procedures (added advantage)
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues.
- Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes and workplace investigations.
- Must be firm, bold and ready to face challenges.
- Able to engage the staff and ensure they work well.
Why work with Supermart.ng?:
- A very unique opportunity to work in a fast-paced, structured and technologically driven environment
- A chance to become part of a high dynamic team growing the ecommerce space in Nigeria
- An opportunity for a personal and professional growth in a fast growing sector.
Application Closing Date
11th August, 2022.
Also Apply for: MANO Africa Recruitment (7 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.