Rigo Microfinance Bank Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Rigo Microfinance Bank Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Rigo Microfinance Bank Limited is a finance servicing company that deliver unequaled financial services through well trained and friendly workforce, helping individuals meet their financial goals and supporting micro, small and medium enterprises to grow. Our aim is to be a household name among our target market. Join Rigo Microfinance Bank Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Rigo Microfinance Bank Limited recruitment is for the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
- You are responsible for ensuring that the overall administration, coordination, and evaluation of human resources plans and programs.
- In addition, you will be responsible for creating social media campaigns and the day-to-day management of the company’s social media properties, to maintain a vibrant social media presence in line with RIGO Microfinance Bank brand.
- Your job responsibilities include:
- Developing and administering human resources plans and procedures in line with RIGO Microfinance bank objectives
- Planning, organizing, and controlling the activities and actions of the HR department
- Contributing to the development of HR department goals, objectives, and systems
- Champion the banks IT Strategy and ensure implementation in line with regulatory requirement.
These responsibilities involve achieving the following tasks:
- Implementing and revising a company’s compensation program
- Creating and revising job descriptions
- Conducting annual salary surveys
- Developing, analyzing, and updating the company’s salary budget
- Developing, analyzing and updating the company’s evaluation program
- Developing, revising, and recommending employee policies and procedures
- Maintaining and revising the company’s handbook on policies and procedures
- Performing benefits administration
- Maintaining affirmative action programs
- Overseeing recruitment efforts for all employees, including writing and placing job ads
- Conducting new employee orientations and employee relations counseling.
- Seek staff and board training needs and develop a suitable training plan.
- Overseeing exit interviews.
- Maintaining department records and reports
- Participating in administrative staff meetings
- Maintaining company directory and other organizational charts
- Recommending new policies, approaches, and procedures.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2022.
Also see: TradeDepot Job Recruitment (5 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Position as the subject of the email.