Pruvia Integrated Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates with OND / HND should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Pruvia Integrated Limited, we are general service merchants with a focus of ensuring customer satisfaction through efficient and effective service delivery. As an organization we are driven by the motto of ‘Impossibility is Nothing’. The idea of Pruvia Integrated Limited was conceived in 2007, and was incorporation and registered in 2013 with the Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria (CAC). Our operations of service rendering cut across various states of Nigeria and within the ever bustling business environment of Lagos. Our Stream of Services ranges from Human Resource Management, Fleet Management Operation, and Business Support Services. Join Pruvia Integrated Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Pruvia Integrated Limited recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Dangote Group Employment (13 Position)
- We are looking for a skilled HR Officer who will undertake all HR functions, also administrative functions and sales in making the company a better place to work.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process.
- Create and implement effective on boarding plans.
- Develop training and development programs.
- Assist in performance management processes.
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Maintain employee records according to policy and legal requirements.
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
Also Apply for: Save the Children Nigeria Recruitment (4 Positions)
- B.Sc in Human Resource Management or related fields.
- Proven 2- 3 years cognate experience
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.).
- Proficient in HR software and computer savvy is necessary.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving and decision-making attitude.
- Professional qualification is an added advantage.
- Must possess sales/marketing experience.
Application Closing Date
25th October, 2022.
Also Apply for: IBILE Microfinance Bank Recruitment (4 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.