Ascentech Services Limited is an absolute Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business. Join Ascentech Services Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Ascentech Services Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Location: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for Dangote Group Job Recruitment (22 Positions)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the entire gamut of Talent Acquisition & Management, Organization Design, Learning & Development, Employee Relations, Compensation & Benefits, Training & Development, HR Projects.
- Champion strategic and transformational programs, policies, practices, and processes to drive employee motivation and retention.
- Responsible for HR Budgeting and Business Planning (headcount, people cost, employee development), ensuring the budget delivers resources to achieve the business plan.
- Design an effective People Appraisal System that will run quarterly or bi-annually.
- Champion the creation of Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) across the Group of Companies.
- Facilitate staff HMO and Tax remittances.
- Succession planning and job rotation.
- Design and implement organizational change and HR initiatives in the firm.
- Develop contract terms for new hires and promotions.
- Plan and outline resignation, retirement and termination procedures and policies.
- Oversee background checks.
- Serve as in-house Consultant by providing HR Advisory on people and firm matters.
- Attract and develop talents across various practice groups.
- Create a highly engaging firm in a diverse and multicultural environment for talents to thrive.
- Responsible for driving the performance management process across the Group, ensuring end-to-end compliance and alignment with process and performance standards along the strategic building blocks.
- Identify training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Participate in the evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
Also Apply for Danish Refugee Council Job Recruitment (8 Positions)
Requirements / Required Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience, resolving complex employee relations
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, recruitment, employee engagement, diversity, HR analytics, performance management, organizational change, and employment laws.
- Proven experience in working in a fast-paced environment at a managerial level.
- Must be pragmatic, solutions driven, self-motivated, capable of working independently with drive and enthusiasm, and being part of a team.
- Must be passionate about innovation and creativity.
- Must possess strong communication and analytical skills in building a case for change and possess the ability to communicate complex matters to management.
- Knowledgeable in business strategy and the drivers of organizational performance, including people drivers of performance.
- Positive attitude and forward-thinking; attention to detail and timely delivery of high-quality service.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, an inquisitive mind, and the ability to work effectively with multiple, diverse, cross-functional stakeholders.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Age: 35 years and above
- Preferably male for gender balance.
Application Closing Date
9th June, 2023.
Also Apply for Renmoney Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.