Personal Trust Microfinance Bank Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Personal Trust Microfinance Bank was licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria to operate as a state microfinance bank in year 2014. Formerly known as Personal Trust Savings and Loans, it was first registered in 1993 and operated as a mortgage bank until its conversion in 2014. We are a member of the First Ally Group comprising of : First Ally Capital Limited, First Ally Asset Management, First Ally Bureau De Change, First Ally Capital Properties Ltd and Personal Trust Microfinance Bank. The focus of the Bank is provision of microfinance services to individuals as well as small and medium scale enterprises. We have made significant investments in technology with a view to being a leading digital bank in Nigeria. Join Personal Trust Microfinance Bank Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Personal Trust Microfinance Bank Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources & Legal Officer
Location: Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: First Bank of Nigeria Limited Employment (11 Position)
- The Human Resources and Legal Officer provides HR and Legal support to the department.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides legal support majorly to the HR, Credit, Recovery, Compliance and Operations departments.
- Attends court hearings and liaise with external solicitors and debt recovery agencies.
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to management.
- Monitor inventory of office supplies with attention to budgetary constraints.
- Monitor costs and expenses.
- Develop and maintain an efficient filing and archive system.
- Liaise with service providers and vendors.
- Guide and ensure compliance with all local and laws of the Federal legislation.
- Implements health and safety standards across the bank.
- Oversee all activities in the Legal department.
- Supports recruitment by posting job ads, shortlisting candidates, co-ordinating interviews and support the overall recruitment and hiring process.
- Supports the documentation, orientation and onboarding of new employees.
- Conducts verification, background and reference check on all employees within seven (7) days of resumption.
Also Apply for: Carbon Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Process payroll, pension and benefits in compliance with policy.
- Implements the vacation calendar and ensure compliance.
- Supports the performance appraisal process and employment confirmation.
- Manages the approved training calendar and co-ordinate training activities.
- Maintains an efficient document management system.
- Maintains updated personnel records.
- Co-ordinate employee enrolment in benefits programs such as health insurance, group life insurance, pension etc.
- Provides assistance and information to employees on HR related matters.
- Prepares reports on HR indices and personnel activities.
- Maintains an updated HR database.
- Manages exit processes including exit interviews and payments of terminal benefits.
- Co-ordinates all HR events.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems.
- Draft and review contracts and Service level agreements.
- Prepare periodic reports on administrative activities.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by Management.
- Minimum of LLB, BL
- Evidence of completion/ exemption of/from NYSC.
Also Apply for: Fastest Cakes Limited Employment (6 Positions)
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in Human Resources.
- Previous experience as a legal practitioner.
- Demonstrable knowledge of the Nigeria Legal system.
- Prior managerial experience in similar role or capacity.
- Knowledge of human resources processes and best practices.
- A strong working knowledge of employment laws and HR regulatory compliance.
- Strong leadership, supervisory and people management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skill.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Aptitude in problem-solving.
- Excellent negotiation and communications skills.
- Administrative and managerial skills.
- Analytical ability and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities as to use time efficiently.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office suit.
N100,000 – N150,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
1st November, 2022.
Also Apply for: Proten International Recruitment (5 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Human Resources and Legal Officer” as the subject of the email.
Note: If you do not get a response from the Recruiter after 4 weeks of this publication, please note that your application was not successful.