PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc is a unique shopper items gathering and trend-setter of a portion of the world’s most popular and cherished brands. See more PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Job vacancies Here >>
>>See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Saturday 03, June 2023
PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Information System (HRIS) Officer
Job Requisition ID: JR000755
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos (Nigeria Head Office)
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: Human Resources
- Orderly update and maintenance of employee records on HRIS, soft and hard copy files.
- Orderly update of other administrative/HR Files
- Ensure appropriate approvals are available prior to any employee data entry, file upload or hard copy files update.
- Support the review and monitoring of employee data, identifying discrepancies and taking corrective action on HRIS
- Administer monthly headcount process and audit for correctness. Identify variances to resolve or explain the variances
- Maintain Weekly and monthly Leaver, joiner and mover reports
- Back up team members when on Leave.
- Prepare HR letters and notices for assigned workforce
- Support Employee absence for assigned work force.
- Essential Support for all data analytics and reporting.
- Prepare monthly payroll input for assigned population
- Track and Compute OT/OT pay according to company policy ensuring accuracy and timeliness of payrolls.
- Maintain employee data base as required by Functional Departments (HR & Finance)
- Administer Pension, group life, NSITF to include employee registration, contribution payment to AP to ensure compliance with the law.
- Support payroll compliance needs – Tax (36 states), Pension (PFAs), NHF and compliance certificates
- Support contractual non-payroll payments
- HR Compliance activity – Internal Compliance needs, Periodic NOTAB requests, NDPR compliance etc
- Support our B-Corp data requests and reports
- Communicating with HR and external customers where necessary and troubleshoot any business needs.
- Provide information for internal and external audits
- Any other activities and projects as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Needed
- 2 to 4 years relevant experience
- Highly analytical work experience required
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Highly proficient in data analysis/data manipulation/problem solving/critical thinking.
- Ability to provide clear and accurate information in a suitable format for business use.
- Confidence and skill when presenting information to different audiences.
- Excellent work organisation.
Application Closing Date
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online