Genesis Cinemas recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
About The Company:
Genesis Group is a wholly Nigerian owned company with business interests in hotels, restaurants, cinemas, shopping malls, real estate development, catering and snack foods. Genesis Group has its corporate head office in Port Harcourt, Rivers State. For more than 25 years, we have provided ‘exceptional products and services’ to multinationals, local corporations and the Nigerian public. Join Genesis Group career team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to SEE LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA TODAY, Tuesday 06, June 2023
Genesis Cinemas Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources (HR) Advisor
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: MTN Nigeria Employment (6 Positions)
- Assisting with the recruitment process: Interview, Selection Process, and Inductions
- Updating of Job Roles/Profiles and updating organogram as approved by EXCOM.
- Monitoring and Updating Staff Manning Plan.
- Payroll administration.
- Implementing and executing HR Policies and monitoring HR policies to ensure compliance.
- Implementing disciplinary measures with the guidance of the company’s policy; Facilitating Grievance Procedure with the aid of the company’s policy; Facilitating Approvals and communication for Transfers/Redeployment/Relocations; Leave administration.
- Conducting sequential Performance Appraisals for: Confirmations; Promotions; Employee of the Quarter/Rewards; Facilitating Training and Development
- Weekly facility checks and supervising maintenance repairs with Admin Officer: HR/Admin Round Report
Also Apply for: PepsiCo Nigeria Recruitment (6 Positions)
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or any related discipline.
- Relevant HR experience of Between 2-3 years in one of the following areas:
- Human Resources Operations/ HR Business partnering.
- Organizational development and learning Solutions.
- Compensation, policy, and benefits
- Integrated Resourcing (recruitment)
- Employee relations and Industrial Relations
- Excellent MS Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Excellent Communication And Presentation Skills.
Application Closing Date
14th October, 2022.
Also Apply for: Carbon Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online