Sanofi Nigeria recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Sanofi Nigeria is dedicated to assisting people with health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions. Join Sanofi Nigeria careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Sanofi Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Business Partner
Job Requisition ID: R2653805
Job type: Full time
Also Apply for: United Bank for Africa Plc Employment (42 Positions)
About the Job
- We create an enabling environment where people can be the best version on themselves and make the highest level of impact on our customers and patients in places where we serve.
- Our culture allows people to thrive and enables business success.
As a HR Business partner your core responsibilities will entail:
- Delivering HR operational accountabilities in recruiting, staffing, consulting, facilitating and supporting people and managers in the interpretation and application of corporate and HR Policies, country regulations, performance management, disciplinary procedures and general employee relations,
- Providing tactical leadership in evolving the organisation and strengthening the talent bench by enabling business managers in creating the right environment, leading through change and develop teams,
- Managing compliance and driving a high-performance culture through the delivery of HR specialist functions; adherence to mandatory controls, supporting in the implementation of global HR initiatives locally,
- Collaboration with centers of expertise on reward, onboarding and offboarding, HR information and position management and data analytics.
Also Apply for: Access Bank Plc Recruitment (3 Positions)
If you are interested in this role, do a self-assessment to determine if you are:
- A University graduate in Business Administration, Human Resources or any related course coupled with passion for this role.
- Experienced in Human Resources at mid-career level
- A stakeholder engager, with a collaborative mindset an eye for detail and respect for corporate compliance
- Skilled in Employee relations, HR Systems & Information Management, talent acquisition and development, reward and performance management.
- Equal to native speaker/ can converse confidently in English, French being and added advantage.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Ultimus Holdings Recruitment (5 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- 40% Remote working (Work from home) and 20% of travel expected
- At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, national origin, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender.
- At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values.
- We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers.
- We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.