Aina Blankson recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is for all qualified candidates.
>>Click here to see latest SSCE, OND or NCE jobs available.
Leading international law practice Aina Blankson is famous for its expertise and superior customer service. In the fields of arbitration, dispute resolution, litigation, corporate and commercial law, oil and gas, and transaction consulting, among others, we are constantly acknowledged as one of the leading Nigerian law companies. Join Aina Blankson careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to SEE LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA TODAY, Monday 20, March 2023
Aina Blankson Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Associate
Also Apply for: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment (7 Positions)
- The job holder should have comprehensive experience, background and specialist knowledge in dealing with major policy and planning changes, which may create significant precedent and have corporate wide ramifications.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work as part of the human capital office designing AB employment policy content, and ensuring existing policies are best practice.
- Support the Human Capital office by producing and analyzing policy and Employee Relations related data, identifying trends, making recommendations and acting on findings.
- Support the HR team, offer knowledge as subject matter expert for all HR policies, welfare and compensation.
- Act as a policy counsel and subject matter expert for all HR policies to the HR representatives
- Support human capital office in managing sensitive employee situations and to review instances of employee misconduct, including investigating and recommending disciplinary action weighing the extent of violation, fairness of action and local employment laws
- Administer critical compensation and benefit plans/programs.
- Development of total rewards strategy for executives as well as policies related to compensation, benefits and perquisites designed to fairly reward company executives, encourage their contribution to achieving business objectives and retain top talent.
- Define a fair, equitable and competitive total compensation and benefits package that fits and aligns to our company’s strategy and firm’s goals·
Also Apply for: Paga Nigeria Recruitment (5 Positions)
- Develop a consistent compensation philosophy in line with work culture and firm’s objectives
- Use various methods and techniques and make data-based decisions on direct financial, indirect financial and nonfinancial compensations
- Assess employees needs by conducting organizational psychology surveys to find out what motivates and engages employees
- Participate in salary and labour market surveys to determine prevailing pay rates and benefits
- Conduct ongoing research into emerging trends, issues and best practices on policies, welfare and compensation.
- Creation and improvement of salary, benefit and bonus systems
- Researching compensation and benefits policies, plans and reviewing compensation surveys
- Ensuring compensation and benefits plans are cost-effective and competitive
- Comparing benefits and compensation plans, job classifications, and salaries through data and cost analysIs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
- Relevant professional certification e.g CIPM, PHRI, CIPD
- 3 – 5 years of human capital management experience
- Good knowledge of labour laws and best practice
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Prospa Technology Limited Recruitment (6 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.