Workforce Group recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria open to all qualified candidates.
About The Company:
Workforce Group is a human resource firm that support businesses and organisations of varying size, structure and maturity across diverse sectors such as Technology, Telecoms, Oil & Gas, Financial Services, Third Sector, FMCG etc. to enhance business performance, optimise for growth and achieve exceptional results. Join Workforce Group careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to SEE LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA TODAY, Tuesday 21, March 2023
Workforce Group Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources (HR) Advisor
Job Type: Full Time
Also Apply for: MTN Nigeria Employment (6 Positions)
- Managing staff wellness initiatives, experience in managing multi-level employee engagement programs
- Develop a robust and all-inclusive organizational development and employee training programs.
- Work as Culture and Change Management champion.
- Work with the HR team to ensure processes, policies, strategies are updated and executed.
- Build a Quality Assurance Program that aligns with business objectives.
Also Apply for: Carbon Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences or any other relevant field.
- Professional qualification in HR and MBA would be added advantage
- Candidates should be within the age bracket of 35-45 years old.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good interpersonal and relationship skills
- Must have good understanding on Gallup Q12 and other employee satisfaction indices done by external agencies.
- Must have good presentation skills
- High degree of professionalism and confidentiality.
- 7-10 years’ experience in Human Capital Management in a multinational organisation.
- Must have worked with executive management for a minimum of 3 years.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: PepsiCo Nigeria Recruitment (6 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online