Perfection Motor Company Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Perfection Motors Company Limited is a subsidiary of the Lee Group of companies that was established in partnership with FAW China. Perfection Motor’s was given the sole rights to, assemble and market FAW heavy duty Trucks in Nigeria. Since inception in 2013, we have made great strides in insuring that we will be ready to service our market, Parts Department and not to mention an SKD assembly plant in Ikeja. Join Perfection Motors career team today, and be part of our success story. Join Perfection Motor Company Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Perfection Motor Company Limited recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources / Administrative Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment (7 Positions)
- Organize and maintain personnel records
- Update internal databases
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides
- Revise company policies
- Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance
- Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics (e.g. turnover rates)
- Answer employees queries about HR-related issues
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information
- Arrange travel accommodations and process expense forms
- Participate in HR projects (e.g. help organize a job fair event).
Also Apply for: Pruvia Integrated Limited Recruitment (30 Positions)
Requirements and Skills
- HND / B.Sc in Human Resources or relevant field
- 3 – 5 years of work experience
- Proven work experience as an HR Administrator, HR Administrative Assistant or relevant role
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular)
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
- Strong phone, email, and, in-person communication skills
- HR certification is an added advantage.
N50,000 – N55,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
15th September, 2022.
Also Apply for: Homeland Development Company (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.