Abuja Clinics is a global standard health facility focused on providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. See more Abuja Clinics Job vacancies Here >>
Abuja Clinics recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for Dangote Group Job Recruitment (41 Positions)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Recruiting and interviewing potential applicants on experience, skills, and education.
- Organizing and managing new employee orientation, on-boarding and training programs.
- Updating job requirements when needed and contacting applicants’ references.
- Performing criminal background checks required by company.
- Explaining and providing information on employee benefits, programs, and education.
- Drawing up plans for future personnel hiring procedures and goals Performing administrative tasks.
- Overseeingemployee health and safety procedures.
- Advising on company benefit needs or evaluating benefit contract bids
- Maintaining employee records and paperwork; answering employee questions and addressing employee concerns with the company.
- HND / B.Sc in Business Administration / Humanities.
- 2 – 4 years of experience A certification in Personnel Management (CIPM). Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Able to present company mission and history clearly and confidently.
- Great “people-person” skills and professional attitude.
- Excellent computer skills, knowledge of Human Resources Information.
- Goal-oriented, organized team player.
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge.
- Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead.
- Systems (HRIS), Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel, and demonstrated skills in database management and record keeping. General knowledge of employment laws and best practices.
- Possesses superb spoken communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching skills
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2023.