IO Furniture Limited is a full-administration inside plan and assembling organization portrayed by our inflexible quality and imaginative plan arrangements. With development, usefulness, and style at the substance of our organization, we convey flawlessness reliably. From our unique works of art to our custom venture plans we have figured out how to construct a heavenly standing for greatness, quality, dependability and trustworthiness. We value our capacity to decipher the pith of our clients through assembling and plan. By working intimately with every client we can make spaces that exemplify their being, on the grounds that whether or not they are people, brands or foundations to us each task is private. Join IO Furniture Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to see LATEST SSCE / GCE / OND / NCE JOB OPENINGS
IO Furniture Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports To: MD/CEO
Key Summary of the Job
- The Human Resource Manager shall be responsible for leading the Company’s HR Programmes and Policies as it relates to Recruitment, Performance Management, Strategic Organizational Development Employee Relations, Compensation and Benefits, Disciplinary & Consequence Management, HR Reporting/Records Management, Training & Development, HR Communications, Employee Engagement/ Staff Welfare, Expatriates Management and General Administration.
Also Apply For Rainoil Limited Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Establish and lead the standard recruiting and hiring practicesand procedures necessary to recruit and hire a superior workforce.
- Chair any employee selection committees or meetings.
- Posting of job ads on recruitment portals, shortlisting, conducting assessment tests and Interviews for candidates
- Prepare and communicate offer letters to successful candidates
- Co-0rdinate staff on-boarding
- Contacting applicants’ references and conducting background checks on new staff
- Confirmation of new intakes upon successful completion of probation
Compensation and Benefits management:
- Monitor all pay practices and systems for effectiveness and cost containment.
- Payroll Administration-Computation of staff salaries, overtime, loans, salary advance, arrears/bonus, penalties and other deductions.
- Prompt posting of final payroll inputs on the payroll software and final communication to Accounts department.
- Follow up on all employee benefits, i.e, pension contribution, group life insurance, health, etc
- Processing all staff allowances
HR Reporting / Records Management:
- Prepare, manage and execute HR policies, procedure, strategy and processes
- Prepare and file HR reports (MPR, Board & Management Meetings), letters, contracts, memorandum of understanding, etc
- Maintenance of personnel files, records and database on the ERP software and maintain an efficient documentation and filing system.
- Attrition Management
- Attendance/Absenteeism Administration-Daily monitoring of staff attendance in the office, factory and on sites.
- Updating and managing all HR trackers/databases with information such as new hires, terminations, sick leave, warnings, vacation and days off, daily attendance, annual leave, etc
- Design, implement and manage a company-wide process of organization development that addresses issues such as succession planning, superior workforce development, key employee retention, organization design, job profiles and change management.
- Manage employee communication and feedback through such avenues as company meetings, suggestion programs,employee satisfaction surveys, one-on-one meetings, and Intranet use.
- Manage a process of organizational planning that evaluates company structure, job design, and personnel forecasting throughout the company. Evaluate plans and changes to plans as it relates to workforce management and make recommendations to executive management.
- Identify and monitor the organization’s culture so that it supports the attainment of the company’s goals and promotes employee satisfaction.
- Participate in a process of organization development to plan, communicate, and integrate the results of strategic planning throughout the organization.
- Keep theexecutive team informed of significant problems that jeopardize the achievement of company goals, and those that are not being addressed adequately at the line management level.
Also Apply For Bukka Hut Employment (4 Positions)
- Lead the implementation of a performance management system that includes performance development plans and employee development programs
- Conduct periodic performance evaluation/appraisals
- Prepare and communicate performance improvement plans
- Prepare performance evaluation reports
Training & Development:
- Identify training needs of staff as indicated the performance evaluation forms
- Develop an annual training calendar/programme for staff
- Organize periodic in-house and external trainings for staff
- Assist managers with the selection and contracting of external training programs and consultants
- Provide necessary learning and materials to managers and employees including workshops, manuals, employee handbooks, and standardized reports
- Organize and communicate general information with respect to meetings/trainings with staff and teams as required via designated channels
- Manage the preparation and maintenance of such reports as are necessary to carry out the functions of the department.
- Prepare periodic reports for management, as necessary to track strategic goal accomplishment. These reports include head count and cost management, productivity, employee engagement/satisfaction and absences, etc
- Communicate other information within the company as appropriate and authorized Management on the appropriate communication channels
- Preparation of Annual Leave Schedule
- Administration of staff leave requests
- Communication of approval or disapproval of leave requests.
- Tracking and monitoring of leave days
Disciplinary & Consequence Management:
- Conduct necessary investigations where disciplinary issues have been flagged against an erring staff
- Attend disciplinary panels and take reports/minutes of such meetings
- Draft and issue queries, warning letters, job abandonment, suspension letters and termination letters, in applicable cases
- Monitor and advise managers and supervisors in the progressive discipline system of the company
Also Apply For Renmoney Recruitment (11 Positions)
- Formulate and recommend Human Resources policies and objectives for the company on employee relations and employee rights.
- Partners with Management to communicate Human Resources policies, procedures, programs, and laws.
- Determine and recommend employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation.
- Conduct periodic surveys to measure employee satisfaction and employee engagement.
- Coach and train managers in their communication, feedback, recognition, interaction responsibilities with team members.
- Attend to staff welfare (allowances, feeding and birthdays)
- Closely monitoring medicals/health issues
- Support the implementation of company safety and health programs
- Ensure accurate monthly Expatriate Quota Returns are submitted by the Admin Officer and signed by the relevant authorities at the end of each month
- Manages all Expatriates and ensure all their documentation is up to date (visa renewals etc)
- Liase with relevant immigration officials and keep abreast of immigration laws.
- Attend to other strategic responsibilities as assigned by the MD/CEO from time to time.
Core Working Relationships / Interfaces:
- Management Team
- Customer Service Team
- Design & Technical Team
- Production Team
- Logistics/Procurement Team
- Accounts/Finance Team
- Government Officials
- Private & Public Institutions
- External Consultants
- Utilities and Service Providers
- Training and Development Outfits
Also Apply For Halogen Group Recruitment (3 Positions)
Education and Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in any related field
- 5 – 6 years previous experience as a Human Resource Manager
- A minimum of 4 years of progressive leadership experience in Human Resources positions.
- Previous working experience in a manufacturing or retail company.
- CIPM, ACIPM and/or SHRM qualification is an added advantage.
- Excellent oral, written and listening communication skills
- Outstanding leadership, interpersonal relationship and employee coaching skills.
- Analytical and quantitative decision-making skills
- Excellent organizational skills, proactivity, creativity and attention to details
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices
- Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs and other Human Resources recognition and engagement programs and processes
- Display confidentiality on sensitive and personal information
- Customer service orientation
- People oriented and results driven
- Excellent computer (word, excel, powerpoint) and reporting skills
Application Closing Date
20th March, 2023.
Also Apply For Alert Microfinance Bank Recruitment (4 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.