Infratel Africa recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Infratel Africa is a main telecom foundation specialist co-op in Nigeria and Sub-Saharan Africa. We have developed consistently to be a significant accomplice for huge quantities of MNOs, government and broadcast communications organizations in Africa. Our point is essentially to utilize our foundation, experience and innovation to assist Africa with imparting better, independent of class or area. Would you rather use our essential unions with key innovation accomplices to assist you with conveying worth to your clients? Join our careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Infratel Africa Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
Location: Lekki Phase One, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: United Bank for Africa Plc Recruitment (8 Positions)
- The Human Resource Manager will lead and direct the routine functions of the Human Resources (HR) department including hiring and interviewing staff, administering pay, benefits, and leave, and enforcing company policies and practices.
- Partners with the leadership team to understand and execute the organization’s human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
- Provides support and guidance to HR generalists, management, and other staff when complex, specialized, and sensitive questions and issues arise; may be required to administer and execute routine tasks in delicate circumstances such as providing reasonable accommodations, investigating allegations of wrongdoing, and terminations.
- Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants, particularly for managerial, exempt, and professional roles; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Oversees employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
Also Apply for: Airtel Nigeria Recruitment (6 Positions)
- Recruits, interviews, hires, and onboards new staffs in the organization.
- Oversees the daily workflow of each department.
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- A master’s degree in HR or MBA degree with specialization in HR is an added advantage
- A minimum of seven years of human resource management experience preferred, four at managerial level.
- Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM), Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP) certification is highly required.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to access and navigate each department at the organization’s facilities.
Also Apply for: First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment (7 Positions)
Required Skills / Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proven work experience as HR Manager or other Hr Executive.
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resource metrics
- People Oriented and result driven.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationship at all levels of the organization.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s human resources information system (HRIS) and talent management systems.
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
Application Closing Date
15th September, 2022.
Also Apply for: Lumos Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.