Smile 360 Dental Specialists recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Smile 360 Dental Specialists job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Smile 360 Dental Specialists is a leading dental clinic in Nigeria that is customer-friendly, ensuring that every visit is stress-free, memorable, fun, and worthwhile. We are passionate about oral health, giving superior customer interaction, and first-class standard services that you would expect in developed countries. With proficient and tested professionals committed to making every visit to our world-class luxurious facility seamless and enjoyable at every level. We are the “Winner of the Best Dental Service Provider of the year 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2021 consecutively, by the Nigerian Healthcare Excellence Award”. Join Smile 360 Dental Specialists careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Smile 360 Dental Specialists Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Intern
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Guaranty Trust Holding Company Employment (10 Positions)
Duties / Responsibilities
- Facilitates, administers and participates in the organisation’s resourcing process; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings. Liaises with a recruitment consultant as required for specialised roles and projects
- Drives and administers the Performance Management & Employee Development processes providing necessary guidance and support to Employees & Managers as required.
- Provides an effective HR advisory service to Employees and Supervisors on all employment and employee relations matters
- Analyses, develops and implements HR objectives, plans, systems and reports, ensuring these align with and support business objectives.
- Develops, communicates, interprets and maintains personnel policies, employee handbook, and organizational charts.
- Proposes, develops & implements new procedures and policies to continually improve the efficiency of the HR department and organization as a whole and to improve the employee experience
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Also Apply for: Fastest Cakes Limited Recruitment (5 Positions)
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
Required Skills / Abilities:
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, Strong interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong ethics, professionalism, and a sense of confidentiality.
- Able to thrive in multi-cultural and generationally diverse environments
- Thorough knowledge of typical HR procedures and policies
- Proficient with MS Office Suite, working knowledge of HRIS systems, and comfortable learning new systems as needed
- Resourceful, Strong analytical skills and problem-solving aptitude Excellent organizational skills, prioritisation and attention to detail. proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Good knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Quick learner and easily embraces change.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
Also Apply for: United Bank for Africa Plc Employment (20 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.