ImaliPay recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
ImaliPay is building the monetary administrations foundation for Africa’s gig economy laborers. We are enthusiastic about building arrangements that monetarily enable the existences of Africa’s 15 million gig laborers. At present based out of Lagos, Nairobi and Johannesburg, we are a mission-driven group with colleagues from an assorted arrangement of foundations and nations. Join ImaliPay careers team today, and be part of our success story.
ImaliPay Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Intern
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Also Apply for: United Bank for Africa Plc Recruitment (25 Positions)
About the Role
- ImaliPay is looking for an HR/People Operations Intern based in Ibadan, Nigeria to perform various administrative tasks and support our People Operations department’s daily activities.
- HR Intern responsibilities include updating our employee records with new hire information, screening resumes and scheduling interviews. If you’re interested in kick starting your career in HR/People Operations and getting a closer look at how our company approaches payroll, recruiting and employee development, we’d like to meet you.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Update our internal databases with new employee information, including contact details and employment forms
- Gather payroll data like leaves, working hours and bank accounts
- Screen resumes and application forms
- Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates
- Post, update and remove job ads from job boards, careers pages and social networks
- Prepare HR-related reports as needed (like training budgets by department)
- Address employee queries about benefits (like number of remaining vacation days)
- Review and distribute company policies in digital formats or hard copies
- Participate in organizing company events
- Any other duties
Also Apply for: Lily Hospitals Limited Recruitment (5 Positions)
- Degree in Human Resources
- 0-1 year experience
- Proficient in microsoft application
- Hands-on experience with an HRIS or HRMS
- Familiarity with ATS software and resume databases
- Knowledge of Nigeria labor laws
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communications skills
Application Closing Date
14th September, 2022.
Also Apply for: GUS Consulting Limited Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.