About Smartflow Technologies Limited:
Smartflow Technologies Limited is a Nigeria’s leading Automation company with a focus of delivering premium and cost-effective solutions to clients with unparalleled professionalism and skill. In addition to being an engineering focused organization, Smartflow Technologies is involved in the supply, installation and support of fuelling systems and equipment, including but not limited to Pumps and Dispensers. Our team consists of young and dynamic professionals pooled together from different competencies with the sole aim to deliver outstanding results. See more Smartflow Technologies Limited Job vacancies Here >>
>>Click here to see LATEST SSCE / GCE / OND / NCE JOB OPENINGS
Smartflow Technologies Limited Employment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource / Administrative Officer
Location: Trans Amadi Layout, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply For First Bank of Nigeria Limited Employment (7 Position)
- Manage office supplies of toiletries, stationeries, ICT accessories and also order new supplies as needed
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents meant to be in your region
- Support employees in your region on administrative/HR matters e.g., issues regarding their ID cards, CUG phones, laptops, HMO etc.
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g., letters, emails and packages) in your region when required
- Arrange travel and accommodation for company employees when required
- Organize and coordinate in-house and external events in your region when required
- Hire maintenance vendors to repair or replace damaged office equipment
- Support with recruitment and onboarding of staff within the region
- Liaise with HR to resolve staff complaint within region
- Monitor and prepare daily report of staff attendance within the region
- Coordinate employee training within region
Also Apply For ShepherdHill Security Limited Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Coordinate with OHS coordinator and investigate all reported incidents (near -misses and accidents).
- Monitor and perform weekly count of every item issued and reconciliation of items transferred to warehouse.
- Perform any other administrative/HR tasks assigned by the HR/ Admin manager.
- B.Sc., or HND in Business Administration, or other related discipline
- Minimum of two years of hands-on experience on the role
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Candidate must reside in Port Harcourt.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2023.
Also Apply For Plan International Recruitment (6 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.