Old Mutual Nigeria recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
>>Click here to see latest SSCE / OND / NCE jobs available.
Old Mutual Nigeria Limited is a group of company made up of Old Mutual Life and Old Mutual General. It is a premium African financial services group that offers life protection, general insurance, savings, investments and lending services to 11.3 million customers in 14 countries across Africa and China. Our Life Assurance and General Insurance business has been operating in Nigeria since March 2013, having acquired the majority stake in Oceanic Life Assurance Company. In January 2014, Old Mutual also acquired a majority stake in Oceanic General Insurance Limited, thereby offering both Life and General Insurance solutions tailored to meet unique individual and corporate client’s circumstances. We provide a wide range of General and Life Insurance solutions designed to give value and peace of mind to our customers. We also aim to deepen the financial knowledge of Nigerians by providing free Financial Education workshops to organizations, associations, and groups. Join Old Mutual Nigeria careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Old Mutual Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: HSE / Safety & Security Manager
Job Requisition ID: JR-31517
Employment Type: Full time
Also Apply for: MTN Nigeria Recruitment (10 Positions)
- In this role, the ideal candidate will be responsible for managing and coordinating Safety & Security matters and implementing the OML Group Health, Safety & Environment (EHS) and SSecurity strategy and plans.
- The incumbent will also manage and take responsibility for the Group’s integrated occupational health and safety plans, including adherence to statutory requirements of various legislations governing occupational health and safety legal compliance.
Key Focus Areas
- Managing and coordinating EHS and Security matters between OML Group Functions and Business entity by implementing the OML Group Strategy and Plans.
- Ensures reporting on EHS and Security performance as per prescribed standards.
- Conducts EHS and Security reviews, risk assessments/analysis.
- Facilitates implementation of the OML EHS & Security Policy requirements and all related management systems.
- Responsible for risk reduction, loss control, theft reduction, crime investigation and prevention.
- Investigates new and improved security related systems, technologies, and procurement of systems and equipment within cost effective budgets.
- Deliver/Communicate personal/personnel EHS and Security awareness training.
- Liaises with relevant parties both internally and externally, participates in information sharing and network building to exchange security related information and thereafter advises the Risk Officer and Leadership on security matters and trends.
- Ensures Occupational Health & Safety structures are established and maintained across OM Nigeria.
- Liaises with local agencies and external service providers relating to health and safety.
- Implements and maintains preventative and educational programmes in line with OML integrated health strategy.
Also Apply for: SIMS Nigeria Limited Employment (3 Positions)
- Keeps abreast of all current and pending legislation pertaining to Occupational Health & Safety, and responds to changes proactively and appropriately.
- The role will also includes the complete and accurate identification of risk & control breakdowns and consideration of practical pro-active measures that could be implemented to avoid a re-occurrence.
- Maintenance of evidentiary material to support the findings and the contents of the electronic case/project management system.
- Drafts reports with findings and recommendations and follows- up all recommendations made to business.
- Plans, executes investigations/ projects without supervision.
- A First Degree in relevant disciplines.
- Possession of professional certification or tertiary qualification will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrable personal commercial experience in the field of Security, Risk Management, Occupational Health & Safety and Incident investigation
- A good working experience and exposure to criminal and civil law
- 10 years+ experience in both law enforcement and commercial security
- Strong communication, interpersonal as well as professional skills to maintain effective internal and external relationships
- Demonstrable access to law enforcement networks and other agencies.
Application Closing Date
18th November, 2022.
Also Apply for: EHA Clinics Recruitment (5 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online