Fedeth Microfinance Bank recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Fedeth Microfinance Bank Limited was joined in 2007 and authorized in 2008 by the Central Bank of Nigeria. The bank was conceived out of a dream to push the boondocks of banking in Nigeria by vigorously utilizing innovation to make a financial encounter that is consistent, available and helpful for all Nigerians. Fedeth was brought into the world on the cusp of the ascent of innovation and is situated to exploit the present advances to drive monetary incorporation, venture and development for its clients. Fedeth is inhabited by a group of master, experienced experts and youthful inventive individuals. Subsequently, it has developed to become one of the main MFBs in the country. Join Fedeth Microfinance Bank careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Fedeth Microfinance Bank Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Operations Analyst
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Also Apply for: PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Recruitment (8 Positions)
- Responsible for keeping client relations records
- Physical filing and proper storage of all client-related documents
- Prompt opening of accounts on core banking application.
- Scanning, upload, digital filing, and proper storage of all client documents in Core Banking Application (CBA).
- Coordinate and record client information from bi-annual client profile update exercise.
- Maintenance and daily update of incoming and outgoing mails registers. Appropriate filing of same on shared folder.
- Weekly update and maintenance of client mailing list.
- Proactive resolution of client issues and prompt escalation where necessary.
- Weekly dispatch of client birthday notifications to staff via email. Call & SMS dispatch to celebrants.
- Bonding with clients through client appreciation packages & religious celebration packages.
- Responsible for calling 10 dormant Mass Affluent clients per week and driving reactivation of same.
N150,000 – N200,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
14th August, 2022.
Also Apply for: Bizpool Africa Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.