Sayed Farms Limited is a leading poultry farm in Nigeria, established in the year 2004. We specialized in poultry products, and distribution of frozen food (frozen fish, french fries, frozen chicken, frozen vegetables, cheese etc..) and covers all the major aspects of the chicken business field and frozen foods distribution in the market. Our aim is to introduce the latest world technology in poultry sector & frozen foods in order to reach an extensive production, with the least cost, of higher quality production & services. See more Sayed Farms Limited Job vacancies Here >>
Sayed Farms Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Officer (Female)
Job Reference: HRO2023015
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Also Apply For Air Peace Limited Job Recruitment (2 Positions)
- Ensure that the company HR operational policies and processes are adhered to and continually improved.
- Assist in all activities concerning the sourcing & recruitment of staff, performance management, staff discipline and HR administration.
- Coordinate and /or conduct departmental training and conduct new hire hotel orientation program.
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to the Human Resources Manager.
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies).
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Implement corporate policies and procedures on compensation, incentive, bonus and benefits with the HR Manager.
- Continually assesses employee morale by analyzing absenteeism and turnover records, lateness and resignations.
- Coordinate and oversee all matters related to staff accommodation, facilities, and transport.
- Coordinate, control and inspect employee’s accommodation, staff canteen etc. ensuring it is of the highest possible standard of cleanliness and comfort.
- Conduct needs analysis, develop, implement, and monitor training programs and materials with the help of the Human Resources Manager.
- Encourage a good standard of employee conduct and behavior and coordinates disciplinary procedure as and when necessary.
- Ensure appraisals are carried out for every employee every 12 months and also review all appraisals and follow up on development needs, if required.
- Assist in communication of key messages to all staff.
Also Apply For Paga Nigeria Job Recruitment (7 Positions)
- Assist in recruitment and hiring of new hires.
- Ability to remain calm and courteous in demanding situations.
- Assist other department heads / HOD’s in the formulation of HR policies and procedures for their respective departments.
- Assist with and ensures that all procedures concerning promotion, transfer and staff resignation is carried on within Company policy and also within legal boundaries.
- Assist in developing and conducting management training on a variety of leadership topics as the need arises.
- Carry out any other official duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Qualification and Experience
- HND or Bachelor’s Degree in related field of study.
- 3 – 5 years Hospitality experience obtained in a well-structured Hotel or Resort
- Must have Software knowledge used in the hospitality industry.
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of employment/labour laws
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- HR certification will be a plus (CIPM, HRCI, or SHRM, etc.).
Application Closing Date
13th June, 2023.
Also Apply For Jubaili Bros Job Recruitment (5 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letters and CV along with passport photographs to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.