CWAY Nigeria Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This CWAY Nigeria Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
CWAY Group is a high quality premium production company. Established in 1999 by Mr. Onest Che and has been committed to improving people’s lives. Two decades of rapid growth after establishment, CWAY consistently became a reckoning force as a high employer of labor and the market leader in manufacturing of drinking water and the beverages’ investment sector in Nigeria. In 2004, CWAY Food & Beverages Nigeria Company was established with an initial well blended unique brand: Peach Fruit Drink. Join CWAY Group careers team today, and be part of our success story.
CWAY Nigeria Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Officer Commerial (Sales & Marketing)
Location: Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description for CWAY Nigeria Limited Recruitment
HR – Management:
- Receive the request for new manpower from different factories and process it for approval. After approval, do the needful to receive new resumes and short listing candidates for interviews, Arrange the interview of shortlisted candidates with concerned Managers/HODs. Do necessary preparation like medical, Verification for new selected candidates. Preparation of offer letters for selected candidates and process it for approval /signing.
- Do proper induction of newly joined persons with specific induction plan, do needful to support new employers to get settled in the system.
- Receive the resignation letters from staffs ,who are willing to leave the company , do proper exit of employee(s) as per company rules & regulations
- Work with different Managers and follow the Company rules & regulations , Company’s code of conduct
- Receive the breach of discipline from different Managers about the persons , who are disobeying the Company policy , work with HR Manager and take necessary actions on such employees based on company rules & regulations
- Resolve the grievance of employees by working with HR Manger and concern Departmental Manager as per company policy.
- Cross check /Verify , daily/weekly -the attendance of employees (sales & marketing)for each month , work with HR Manager to process the payroll of employees (sales & marketing)
- Receive the leave applications and process it by working with HR Manager & concern department Manger
- Do the working for leave allowance calculation on monthly basis
- Do the working with Departmental Manager for monthly performance money and best staff from each factory /department and do needful to process it to finance department
- HMO- Keep proper record
- Resolve the basic contract staff issues by dealing with Labor contractor
- Daily, weekly basis ,take the round in all factories , communicate with departmental managers and understand if any HR related issues and resolve the issues as per company policy
- Work with HR Manager to communicate with Union members and develop the good work culture on shop floor
- Maintain all statutory compliance, e.g pension, tax etc.
- Periodically conduct the assessment and training need analysis – conduct internal /External training
Requirements for CWAY Nigeria Limited Vacancy
- B.Sc / HND in Social Science.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in human resources.
- Additional training/certification in Payroll Management – may be advantageous.
- Labor Relations certification – may be advantageous.
- Experience as a Skills Development Facilitator – may be advantageous.
- Able to engage in meaningful negotiation and resolution.
- Knowledge of employment legislation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Protecting the interests of all employees.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
N100,000 – N120,000 / month.
Application Closing Date for CWAY Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment
7th March, 2022.
How to Apply for CWAY Nigeria Limited Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.