Krystal Digital recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
About The Company:
Krystal Digital is a full service ICT company which specializes in the development, research, deployment and creation of customized and service oriented software applications. Our organization has a strong competence in providing secure and continuously available Information technology/infrastructure solutions to organizations, institutions and parastatals as required which helps its clients drive efficiency and improve its service delivery. The company has several notable products; Krystal IT Academy, Central Billing System, iLearnNG and Myskool portal to her credit alongside other non-disclosed works. Join Krystal Digital careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to SEE LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA TODAY, Tuesday 21, March 2023
Krystal Digital Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR / Legal Officer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Are you a lawyer looking to transition into HR, do you have 1-2 years post call experience and want to join the HR Department of the organization? This position may interest you.
Also Apply for: First Bank of Nigeria Limited Employment (11 Position)
Your key Responsibilities Include
- Monitor changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and take appropriate action.
- Liaise with external regulators and advisers when need arises.
- Ensuring policies are kept current, approved and that company members are aware of their implications.
- Dealing with company/staff policies.
- Managing contractual arrangements with suppliers/customers.
- HR administration.
- Maintaining current awareness about company law.
- Keeping a register of staffs and liaising with them on for and on behalf of the company.
- Oversee policies, making sure they are kept up to date and referred to the appropriate committee for approval.
Also Apply for: Fastest Cakes Limited Employment (6 Positions)
Requirements and Skills
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 1 – 2 years work experience.
- Experience in a similar junior HR role is a plus
- Familiarity with Employment and Labour Law regulations
- Experience with MS Office
- Good understanding of full-cycle recruiting
- Basic knowledge of labour legislation
- Organizational skills
- Communication skills
- Background in Law
Application Closing Date
19th October, 2022.
Also Apply for: Proten International Recruitment (5 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their CV to: email@example.com using the “HR / Legal Officer” as the subject of the email.