Eko Maintenance Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Eko Maintenance is a subsidiary of Eko Hotels and a member of the Chagoury group. Eko Maintenance Limited was established in 2011. We offer our services to the construction and real estate industries from a network established in several countries across Africa, Europe and the Middle East. Our track record includes projects with an investment value. Our know how and experience covers all fields of infrastructure and building including new towns, resorts, business parks, shopping centers, hotels, hospitals, offices, etc.. Join Maintenance Limited career team today, and be part of our success story.
Eko Maintenance Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR / Legal Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Airtel Nigeria Recruitment (9 Positions)
- Analyzes wage and salary reports and data to determine competitive compensation plan.
- Writes directives advising department managers of Company policy regarding equal employment opportunities,compensation, and employee benefits.
- As a legal counsel also, ensure that policies comply with federal and state law.
- Develops and maintains a human resources system that meets top management information needs.
- Oversees the analysis, maintenance, and communication of records required by law or local governing bodies, or other departments in the organization.
- Oversees the administration of Workforce Management Software.
- Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance. Studies legislation, arbitration decisions, and collective bargaining contracts to assess industry trends.
- Writes and delivers presentations to corporate officers or government officials regarding human resources policies and practices.
Also Apply for: WTS Energy Recruitment (4 Positions)
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 2 – 5 years of work experience.
- Excellent knowledge about all matters of law related to the field of work, which can range from corporate companies to non government organizations
- Excellent analytical and observation skills
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Excellent decision making skills
- Good investigation capabilities
- Ability to work long hours
N90,000 – N110,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Havana Specialist Hospital Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.