Brit Property Nigeria Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Brit Property Nigeria Limited is a reputable Real Estate Company Committed to providing landed properties and land banking investments. We have been in existence for over 10 years with commitment to land investment and sales in choice areas experiencing urbanization, we appreciate and understand the need(s) of like-minded future thinking individuals and groups, as well as investors and corporate bodies. A decision to do business with us will be a guaranteed step in the right direction as we are keen on helping our clients secure a generational future through Real Estate Investments and Asset Acquisition. In the words of Ray Brown, “the best time to buy a house is always five years ago” . We daresay the same philosophy applies to land and this over the years has informed our decision to make investment and ownership of land as affordable as possible with guaranteed Return on Investment. Join Brit Property Nigeria Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to SEE LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA TODAY, Monday 20, March 2023
Brit Property Nigeria Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Compliance Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- As the HR Compliance Officer working with Brit, the Company expect you to perform wholistic Human Resources Compliance functions to your optimum capacity.
Also Apply for: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment (23 Positions)
- Develop internal company policies and see that they are respected.
- Constantly report to management concerning the organization’s compliance with laws and regulations.
- Take action in dealing with noncompliance situations, creating realistic plans to overcome them.
- Conduct regular audits to identify potential weaknesses and noncompliance situations.
- Communicate with employees and make sure everyone is aware of what they need to do to comply with internal and external laws and regulations.
- Design control systems to address cases of violation of internal business policies.
- Analyze internal business systems to ensure compliance with industry regulations and ethical standards.
- Create, modify, update and implement the company’s policies.
- Liaise with other departmental heads to ensure that all business operations are in line with business policies.
- Proactively audit processes, practices and documents to identify weaknesses
- Collate, compile, dissect and recommend reports sent by all Departments to the Head, Human Resources
- Create, onboard and drive job descriptions to new and old staff (where necessary)
- Ensure and enforce staff compliance of policies and procedures
- Set plans to manage crisis or compliance violation
- Playing oversight functions to ensure work within the company goes on smoothly.
- Make at least one direct sale every quarter
- Submit weekly work report to Reporting Line.
- Submit quarterly reports on targets achieved together with an appraisal report to Reporting Line.
Also Apply for: Libra Motors Limited Employment (3 Positions)
You should bring the following qualifications, skills, and behaviours to the role:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Industrial Relations, Business Administration or any other relevant qualification
- At least two years’ experience in the regulatory or compliance field
- Good knowledge of legislation and regulations
- Industry-specific knowledge preferred but not required
- Excellent planning, problem-solving, and collaborative skills
- Superb analytical and decision-making skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Collaborative and supportive mindset
- Proficient with Ms Word,Excel & Powerpoint
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2022.
Also Apply for: Montaigne Place Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Proximity to Ajah is Compulsory.