The Place Restaurant recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open interested candidates. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
The Place is a trademark of Smackers Limited which started operation in 2006. Over the last decade we have gradually grown and now operating in food services and hospitality business. We are out to satisfy the changing taste and expectations of consumers as we best understand and satisfy the food and pleasure need of customers. It is a profitable player in the QSR industry in Nigeria with great prospects and staff strength of +1400 employees. Presently, our operations have spread across 17 locations (15 stores and 4 central operation units) in Lagos, Nigeria, with rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in the short to medium term. Join The Place Restaurant careers team today, and be part of our success story.
The Place Restaurant recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Business Partner – Operations
Location: Lekki Phase I, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment (8 Positions)
Duties / Responsibilities
- Assess and anticipate human resources-related needs.
- Identify training needs and create or procure a professional development curriculum.
- Monitor training programs to ensure that training objectives are met.
- Provide input on workforce and succession planning as well as plans business unit restructuring.
- Develop and nurture partnerships through human resources to bridge the divide between management and employees.
- Maintain awareness of the culture, plans, financial position, and competition of the business units under the HR purview.
- Conduct weekly meetings with operations staff to check in with each business unit.
- Consult regularly with management and provide guidance when appropriate
- Collaborate with colleagues in the human resources department to develop policies, programs, and solutions.
Also Apply for: Guinness Nigeria Plc Employment (2 Positions)
- Analyze data trends and metrics to inform business decisions.
- Mediate and resolve employee relations issues; conduct thorough and objective investigations when necessary.
- Find ways to build morale, improve workplace relationships, and boost productivity and retention.
- Ensure regulatory compliance with legal requirements pertinent to the day-to-day management of employees; collaborate with the legal department when necessary.
- Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Develops contract terms for new hires, promotions and transfers.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Also Apply for: Rainoil Limited Recruitment (2 Positions)
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources preferred.
- Maximum of 3 years of experience resolving complex employee relations issues.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee and union relations, diversity, performance management, and federal and state respective employment laws.
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) credential or ability to obtain certification within one year of employment. Membership of CIPM is mandatory.
Required Skills / Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies.
- Ability to acquire a thorough understanding of the organization’s hierarchy, jobs, qualifications, compensation practices, and the administrative practices related to those factors.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Application Closing Date
6th October, 2022.
Also Apply for: ActionAid Nigeria Recruitment (4 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Candidates who do not meet the above criteria and does not agree with the terms and condition need not apply.
- If you meet the above criteria please send your Curriculum Vitae not later than the deadline.