PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc is a unique shopper items gathering and trend-setter of a portion of the world’s most popular and cherished brands. See more PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Job vacancies Here >>
PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Business Partner
Job Requisition ID: JR000906
Location: Lagos, Nigeria Head Office
Job type: Full time
Reporting Relationships: Human Resources Director, Africa
- Execute HR strategy for the SBU, in line with and contributing to the company strategy within approved business plan and budget.
- Proactively engage Line Executives and other key stakeholders in determining business needs and proactively contribute to the development and implementation of the people agenda.
Also Apply for Dangote Group Job Recruitment (41 Positions)
- Engage Line Executives and other stakeholders in determining business needs and proactively contribute to the development of strategic HR solutions (organization design, change management, talent development, recruitment, compensation etc.) in collaboration with the Centre of Excellence (CoE) Specialists.
- Demonstrates deep knowledge of the inherent business environment and can provide interventions to business leadership on the strategic people agenda to maintain competitive edge.
- Design and collaborate with the Talent team and Business Line Managers to identify, engage, and retain talents within the organization and driving career development plans for employees.
- Provide advisory services to the business managers on HR policies, ensuring the right interpretation of the policies are applied in managing human resources in the Business Unit and lead on the development and implementation of new HR policies
- Engage Line Management, investigate related employee issues and challenges, develop and socialize mitigating options with HR and business management and ensure implementation of solutions in the Line.
- Engage Line Managers and Training Specialists on training needs identification and gaps based on perceived business imperatives, development of core curriculum content, and ensure the successful implementation of training plan for the employees
- Lead or provide input to the CoE Specialist on Structure evaluation and requirements of role to confirm vacancy is required, business headcount management, make input into new job specifications and adjustments of existing job specifications
- Drive the annual implementation and report on entire Performance Management process, results and ratings.
- Manage SBU level Talent sourcing and employment in conjunction with the CoE to ensure adequate, available pipeline and timely resourcing.
- Manage the headcount budget process of assigned SBU to ensure optimal staffing
- Liaise with SBU director to analyze trends and HR metrics to develop interventions and human performance/recognition programs
Internal & External Relationships:
- Works closely with HR Director, Business Leadership and Line Managers
Also Apply for Seven-Up Bottling Company Job Recruitment (2 Positions)
- Return on Investment
- Customer Satisfaction
- Turn Around Time
- Strategic Alliances with different institutions
Key Performance Indicators
- Employee Relations – Ensure timely resolution of employee issues (as stated by SLA or CBA). Promoting industrial harmony within business area.
- Culture – Drive and embed appropriate business values and culture within the SBU Organization Development – Structure design and proper headcount management of employees for the SBU HRIS and HR Service delivery – Prompt submission and completion of employee HR transactions in line with agreed TAT.
- Talent Management – Healthy talent pipeline for critical roles identified by the SBU. Ensuring current and future coverage for such roles.
- Reward Management – Lead Job Analysis and best practice reward and recognition initiatives for the SBU Coaching – Internal coach, supporting Line leadership and ensuring best people management practices.
- First Degree in Social, Human and or Behavioral Sciences or any other related discipline
- At least 5 – 9 years. work experience in a similar role with a large organization
- Excellent and demonstrable negotiation / organization skills
- Excellent Microsoft Suite Skills – Microsoft Word, Excel and Power-point
- Coordinates and ensures Planning and Organizing of activities to achieve goals
- Shows appreciation/encouragement while Working with People rather than apportioning blame
- Gives full commitment to the Principles and Values of the organization
- Demonstrates Commercial Orientation and an understanding of business issues
- Thinks more broadly about impact of actions – Analysis and Decision Making
- Embraces Innovation and Change to solve business challenges
- Establishes Interacting and Communicating networks links within and outside the organization
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for SPIE Oil & Gas Services Job Recruitment (15 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online