Pandagric Novum Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is for all qualified candidates.
Pandagric Novum Limited was incorporated in 2006 under the name Novum Agric Industries to ensure the nation’s poultry farmers have the highest quality feeds, participates through the upstream value chain, seeking in all areas to have a catalytic impact on the industry. The company commenced operations in 2010 to provide poultry farmers across Nigeria with high-quality, high-performance feeds that would enable them to make a profit, grow, and fill the protein gap existing within the Nation was born with the launch of Supreme Feeds. Join Pandagric Novum Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Pandagric Novum Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Business Partner
Reference Number: Panda/HR&Ent/2022/00003
Location: Panda, Nassarawa State, Nigeria
Supervises (Direct/ Indirect): Nil
Reports to: Head of HR
Also Apply for: Rainoil Limited Recruitment (2 Positions)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Keep track of manpower needs within the assigned business unit and assist in preparing recruitment requisitions, job descriptions, and other recruitment documentation.
- Act as the key HR contact person for staff seconded to various company business units and bring issues to the attention of the Head of HR.
- Maintain an up-to-date database of staff in the different business units; tracking daily attendance, deployments, and leave applications.
- Prepare and submit a report on staff data, payroll, and other information requested by the Management.
- Ensure that employee files are updated with the relevant documents.
- Assist in the implementation of performance management, training activities, and other HR initiatives within the assigned business area.
- Under the guidance of HHR, resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances.
- Analyse trends and metrics with the HR department.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention.
- Identify training needs and create a development plan curriculum & evaluate training programs to ensure that training objectives are met.
- Maintain awareness of the culture, plans, financial position, and competition of the business units
- Collaborate with colleagues in the human resources department to develop policies, programs, and solution
- Perform any duties as assigned by the Head of HR.
Key Performance Indicators:
- 100% compliance with all HR policies, procedures, and processes.
- 100% achievement of all assigned targets within the allotted time.
- Accuracy, speed, and efficiency of transitional processing and reporting
Also Apply for: Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment (8 Positions)
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or a related field (essential).
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in an HR role (essential).
- Relevant professional qualifications of regulatory bodies like CIPMN, SHRM, CIPD, etc. are added advantages.
Working knowledge, skills and competencies, and attributes
- Experience working as a Human Resource Personnel
- Good Communication skills
- Numerical and Analytical skills
- Records keeping and high reporting skills
- Excellent people management and interpersonal skills
- Good appearance with a confident demeanour
- Should be conversant with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word) and at least a relevant HR software package
- Ability to multi-task in an efficient manner
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Ability to receive and manage confidential information on a daily basis.
Application Closing Date
2nd October, 2022.
Also Apply for: ActionAid Nigeria Recruitment (4 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their CV and Cover Letter as a single document, addressing the position requirements and reference number to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: All applications must include the position title and Reference Number in the subject line.