PalmPay Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
PalmPay Limited is a subsidiary of Transsnet Group is a Mobile Money Operator in Nigeria. The Company is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria and insured by NDIC. The Company commenced operations in 2019; with core investors such as Transsion Group, NetEase, Tecno Mobile and Mediatek with business presence spread across the Country. We’re reinventing the payments experience by making it easy and reliable for transactions such as transfer money, pay bills and shop online. We have over 5 million customers on our app and 50,000 Mobile Money agents across the country. We have big plans for 2022 and are building out an ecosystem of merchants, partners and services to meet our customer’s financial needs. Join PalmPay Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story
PalmPay Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Assistant – Compensation & Benefits
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Level: Entry level
Also Apply for: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment (7 Positions)
- We’re looking for an HR Assistant who is passionate about our mission of driving financial inclusion in Africa.
- The ideal candidate will play an important role in assisting the Compensation & Benefits Department with the daily running of our organization’s benefits programs.
- The ideal role holder will be responsible for maintaining the records to ensure they are correct, complete, and readily accessible in the correct formats, Assist employees by providing the correct claim forms, helping them fill them out, and ensuring they are passed on to the correct provider, Follow up with the provider to speed up resolution, and perform other duties as assigned.
- Maintaining employee benefits records
- Handling benefits claims, enrollments, and cancellations
- Assisting with coordinating benefits contributions with payroll
- Advising employees on the organization’s benefit programs
- Researching providers for new or better benefits schemes
- Assisting with resolving conflicts with benefit providers for the purpose of validating enrollment eligibility and processing claims.
- Answering employee queries on compensation and benefit matters.
- Maintaining records for providers, legislative authorities, and auditors
- Performing other tasks and responsibilities assigned by the immediate superior from time to time.
Also Apply for: Pickmeup Technologies Recruitment (4 Positions)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management / Psychology or equivalent
- With at least 6 month’s work experience in a Compensation and Benefits team
- Must have a good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Avario Digitals Recruitment (6 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online