PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc is a unique shopper items gathering and trend-setter of a portion of the world’s most popular and cherished brands. Bringing on north of 130 years of ability, we work globally in painstakingly chosen created and developing business sectors that present the best essential potential for future development. Our top notch production network and circulation networks empower us to meet our worldwide customer needs and convey quality brands that add worth and improve regular daily existences. Join PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc careers team today, and be part of our success story.
PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Administrator (Contract)
Job Requisition ID: JR000246
Location: Nigeria (Head Office)
Also Apply for: Dangote Group Employment (13 Position)
Payroll & HRBP Support:
- Processing of overtime.
- Preparing of junior staff letters- Transfer, New Hire.
- CBS Full & 3rd party staff overtime vetting.
- Collation of sales incentives.
- Preparation of shift allowance.
- Collation of productivity bonus.
- Computation of leave allowance for junior staff.
- Payslips & Product Pack Collation and Distribution.
- Distributing PZSPF, ESS Letters.
- Tax Filing Support.
- Payroll End of Month support.
Litigation & Legal Support:
- Files Maintenance
- Record checking and extracts
- Employee Files Maintenance
- Employee References
- Communications to Staff – Transfers, Job changes, Terminations, ESS notices etc
Also Apply for: IBILE Microfinance Bank Recruitment (4 Positions)
Data Analytics & Reporting:
- Manage Employee database on HRIS for swiftness in uploads, updates and follow-ups.
- Rendering monthly and quarterly reports to the business as needed.
- Generating insights on attrition and turnover using the HRIS
- Explore provision of e- solutions for HR & the organisation.
- Support periodic pay and policy benchmarking and making recommendations for policy creation and updates.
- Optimization of HRIS by identifying areas of improvement and enhancement of Workday data repository.
- Provide adequate support to business/HR projects and change management initiatives in the region.
- Support Talent team Support strategic workforce planning via Gap Analysis, Educational and Professional Qualification reports, experience levels etc. through Workday Talent & Succession modules when live.
- Any other activities and projects as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Needed
- 3 to 6 years relevant experience.
- Highly analytical work experience required.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Highly proficient in data analysis/data manipulation/problem solving/critical thinking.
- Ability to provide clear and accurate information in a suitable format for business use.
- Confidence and skill when presenting information to different audiences.
- Excellent work organisation.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Save the Children Nigeria Recruitment (4 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online