Role Model School recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
>>Click here to see latest SSCE / OND / NCE jobs available.
Good example School is a Christain Creche/Nursery/Primary school established in 2001 by Daystar Christian Center, and we have kept an all encompassing record of greatness from that point forward. At Role Model School, we give greatness in all everyday issues. We esteem schooling profoundly and remember it as the establishment and fate of our country. Join Role Model School careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Role Model School Recruitment is to fill the following position below:
Job Title: HR / Admin Personnel
Location: Oregun-Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Dangote Group Recruitment (18 Positions)
- He/she oversees all aspects of human resources practices and processes by developing policies and directing and coordinating human resources activities, such as employment, compensation, labour relations, benefits, training, and any employee-related issues.
- Enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Supports organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counselling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; and recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Manages a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; and recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; and counselling employees and supervisors.
Also Apply for: Paga Nigeria Recruitment (9 Positions)
- Implements employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts, and designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements, conducting investigations, maintaining records, and representing the organization at hearings.
- Enforces management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Retains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system and keeping past and current records.
- Cultivates professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Manages human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Advances human resource staff job results by counselling and disciplining employees; and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Also Apply for: Jumia Nigeria Recruitment (12 Positions)
- A Degree in Human Resource Management or any Social Science from a reputable University.
- Association with HR Accredited Institute e.g CIPM, SHRM, CIPD, PHRi.
- At least five (5) years work experience as an HR Personnel.
- 1 year in management Position.
- Proven working experience as an HR manager or other HR executive.
- People-oriented and results-driven.
- Demonstrable experience with human resourcesmetrics.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- In-depth knowledge of labour law and HR best practices.
Application Closing Date
16th November, 2022.
Also Apply for: Addas Ultimate Limited Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.