ActionAid Nigeria recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
ActionAid Nigeria (AA) is an anti-poverty agency that prioritizes work with people living in poverty and exclusion; promoting values and commitment in civil society, institutions and Governments with the aim of achieving structural changes in order to eradicate injustices and poverty in the world. ActionAid Nigeria is an affiliate of ActionAid International, an International Non-Governmental organization registered in The Netherlands with its headquarters in Johannesburg South Africa. ActionAid International works in more than 40 countries in Africa, Asia, Europe and the Americas. Join our careers team today, and be part of our success story.
ActionAid Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR / Admin Consultant – WFP
Location: Maiduguri – Borno
Responsible to: Manager, Humanitarian & Resilience (dotted line to HROE Manager)
Line Management: None
Also Apply for: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment (29 Positions)
- The HR/Admin Consultant will be responsible for managing physical and electronic personnel reference documents (by maintaining documentation, filing systems and contact data base), contractual agreement while supporting recruitments and the performance management process; as well as coordinate the front desk, office facility, hotels and other relevant service providers.
- Provide support to the HROE Manager on the performance management systems.
- Manage contractual agreements and renewals
- Manage the development and implementation of the staff development plans for each year
- Support trainings and workshops
- Support recruitment process from advertisements to resumption of new staff on the WFP project and as delegated
- Coordinate induction of new staff
- Maintain and update all employee records in personnel files (both electronic & hard copies)
Also Apply for: Guinness Nigeria Plc Employment (2 Positions)
- Manage the coordination of leave schedules, travel authorisations and Time Off in Lieu (TOIL)
- Support the coordination of the HROE unit reporting process in compliance with all reporting frameworks within and outside the affiliate
- Serve as contact person on staff insurance, medical and pension matters for staff
- Provide HR support for WFP project team
- Coordinate the front desk, office facility, hotels and other relevant service providers.
- All other responsibilities assigned by Line Manager and HROE Manager
Key Working Relationships:
- Internal: Entire AAN staff
- External: Service providers and other stakeholders.
Education / Qualifications
- First Degree in Social Sciences or Arts / Humanities
- Student membership of CIPMN or other relevant professional Institute
- At least two years post NYSC experience in HR/Admin
- Handling all logistics issues associated with HR
- Office administration experience
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel, Word & Outlook (MS Office in general)
- Experience in working with international development of NGO agencies.
Also Apply for: St Carols Fountain School Recruitment (8 Positions)
- Fluency in spoken and written English language
- Highly numerate
- Multi-tasking skills
- Excellent planning and prioritisation skills
- Excellent (proven) interpersonal and both oral and written communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Experience in supporting the designing and co-ordination of training/meetings
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills.
- Creative and takes initiative.
- Able to work effectively in a diverse team environment
- Good motivator of others
- Willing to work additional hours at crucial times
- Team player
- Self motivated person able to work with minimal supervision.
- Effectively promote AAN’s mission values, and objectives
ActionAid offers competitive terms of employment.
Application Closing Date
3rd October, 2022.
Also Apply for: Spectra Industries Limited Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should complete the Application Form below and send in an MS Word attachment to: Vacancy.Nigeria@actionaid.org using the Job Title and Location (e.g “HR/Admin Consultant- Maiduguri”) as the subject of the email.
- Only electronically submitted forms will be considered. Submitted or Scanned CVs will be disregarded.
- Applications from women and candidates from the North East and North West are particularly encouraged.
- However, applications will be reviewed on rolling basis as received. While we respect all applicants, interview dates will be communicated only to shortlisted candidates.
- ActionAid is committed to preventing any form of sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse (including child abuse and adult at-risk abuse) in line with our Child Safeguarding policy, Protection from Sexual Exploitation and Abuse; and Sexual Harassment, Exploitation and Abuse at Work Policy and Overarching SHEA and Safeguarding Policy; as well as our zero-tolerance approach to Safeguarding concerns.