Beebeejump International Limited recruitment & careers portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Beebeejump International Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
BeeBeejump International Limited is a foremost solar power company in Nigeria with sales and after-sales team of more than 200 in it’s headquarter. It is a solar product manufacturer and intelligent technology leader in the solar industry, and also an expert in distributed off-grid photo-voltaic system solutions. We don’t only have the world’s best solar battery digital control, light power generation, and other areas of technical experts for research and development, but also the industry’s experienced product team with more user-friendly products and services. Join BeeBeejump International Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
BeeBeejump International Limited recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR / Admin Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a candidate who is a multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude.
- Candidates should be able to assist management and all visitors to the company by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone and e-mail, making reservations or travel arrangements, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
- To be successful as an administrative assistant, candidates should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate.
- They should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly.
- Administrative assistants must be comfortable with computers, general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication.
- Most importantly, theyshould have a genuine desire to meet the needs of others.
Also see: Bolt Nigeria Recruitment (4 Positions)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phoneand e-mail
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
- Render general clerical support to the department.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 2 – 3 years work experience.
N60,000 – N70,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
15th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.