Start a new career with Premier Inn Hotel today and be part of our success story. This job opportunity in United Kingdom is available to all qualified candidates.
About The Company:
Premier Inn Hotel is an Hotel that put you in a small step away from some big attractions, not to mention all the delights of a twenty-first century shopping centre. And if you’re here on business, we’ll make sure your stay is a pleasant one. Track down the Titanic story to its source. Or make tracks to some of the biggest names on the high street – don’t miss the continental market if you’re here over Christmas. There’s nightlife that’ll make your day, and everything from an interactive science museum to a candy factory. Don’t fill up on too many sweets though, there’s good food waiting for you at our restaurant, and comfy beds in every room.
Job Title: Housekeeper
Hotel Name: Belfast City Centre (Alfred Street) Premier Inn
Salary scale: £10.50 / hr
Location: Belfast (BT2 8ED), United Kingdom
Also Apply for: Care Assistant – Nights at Cera – £10.60/hr
Full Job Description
We’re currently recruiting in our Belfast City Centre (Alfred Street) Premier Inn. Working 18 hours per week, paying up to £10.50 per hour
At Premier Inn, we do hotel jobs differently. Award-winning training. All the support you need if you haven’t done this kind of work before. And brilliant career prospects with the UK’s biggest hotel brand. It’s about giving our own people a great experience, so they give our guests the great all-round experience they expect from us.
And a huge part of that experience is down to our housekeepers. A spotless room. With fresh bed linen. So our guests feel at home throughout their stay. That’s why we’ll make you feel at home, too. In a team that’s always there for each other, with time for a bit of a laugh as you get the job done.
What does it take to join our team?
First of all, you don’t need any cleaning experience. But you’ll instantly know when something’s not quite right. A mark, stain, or smudge. And you’ll pull out all stops to get everything clean and fresh on time. Using cleaning equipment safely, from bedrooms to bathrooms, sheets to shiny mirrors. And supporting your teammates. All so our guests have a brilliant time, every time.
Also Apply for: Freelance Resume Writer at Talent Inc., Remote Job $900/month
Our fantastic offer
- We’ve been a Top Employer for twelve years running
- Full induction and training – just for starters
- Free, award-winning apprenticeship that means you can earn while you learn
- No zero-hours contracts – minimum guaranteed hours
- Grow your career anywhere. Hotels, pubs and restaurants, across the UK and beyond
- Discounts on everything from hotels and restaurants, to shops, gyms and eye tests
- We’ll even match what you give to your favourite charities.Premier Inn, part of the Whitbread Group
- It’s not just about bringing the best out of you. Or joining an inclusive business where anyone can build the career they want. Or enjoying being part of a great team and getting the job done. It’s not even about helping to write an exciting new chapter in our 275-year-old story. It’s about taking every opportunity we give you to constantly improve. To get better qualifications. To develop your skills. To gain more experience. To become a better person. Because, as you become better, we become better. Because at Whitbread, we make it together.
Ready to build a rewarding career with us? Then apply now.
Whitbread is an inclusive employer. We believe that everyone is unique and there should be no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We welcome your application whatever your background or situation. Under-represented groups such as women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities & members of the LGBTQ+ community (those who identify as gay, lesbian, bi-sexual, trans sexual, non binary or use another term), are strongly encouraged to build a career with us. We are open to flexible working and, where possible, will try to support this.
Also Apply for: Customer Service Rep. at Kelly Connect, Remote Job $17/hr
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you