Hotel Capitol recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Hotel Capitol job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Hotel Capitol is a cutting edge and contemporary hotel that offers extravagance as well as solace at its ideal. The four-star hotel is decisively situated at the core of Ikeja, making it effectively open with fantastic street organizations to different pieces of the central area and the city of Lagos in general. Every one of our rooms are outfitted with high velocity Internet facility, in-room entertainment, tea facility, extravagance toiletries and lovely sheets to make your visit very agreeable. Hotel Capitol is additionally known for parlor and bar administrations provides food for your solace and amusement without adjusting the calm tranquility of the inn climate. Join Hotel Capitol careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Hotel Capitol Recruitment is to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Housekeeper
Location: Ojodu-Ikeja, Lagos,
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Recruitment (6 Positions)
- We are looking for hardworking Housekeepers that can attend to our facility with attention to detail and integrity.
- The goal is to create a clean and orderly environment for our guests that will become a critical factor in maintaining and strengthening our reputation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting, and polishing.
- Ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards.
- Protect equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies.
- Notify superiors on any damages, deficits, and disturbances.
- Deal with reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience.
- Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace as required.
Also Apply for: Tempkers Limited Recruitment (18 Positions)
- SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification
- Resides in Ojodu, Ikeja, Ogba and Agege axis
- A minimum of 1-year relevant work experience.
- Ability to stand for long periods, strong with good organizational skills
- Available to work shifts and on weekends.
- Personable disposition with a knack for customer service.
Application Closing Date
15th August, 2022.
Also Apply for: CWAY Group Employment (6 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.