Lily Hospitals Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Lily Hospitals Limited is a last growing private healthcare institutions in Nigeria with an outstanding reputation for delivering excellent medical services. Since inception, we have remained at the forefront of providing and delivering quality patient-centered, responsive and technology-driven care across various locations in Nigeria to both citizens and foreign nationals. We offer a wide range of integrated health services which include: IVF, ophthalmology, radio-diagnostics, laboratory, pre-medical and hyperbaric services, neonatology, ICU care, minimal access procedures and other general medical and surgical services. Join Lily Hospitals Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Lily Hospitals Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: House Officer
Location: Warri, Delta
- This role is responsible for providing competent patient-centered care that addresses health needs and promotes wellness. Such care shall be based on latest medical evidence and guidelines
Also Apply for: Dangote Group Recruitment (24 Positions)
Key Result Areas (KRA)
The key result areas of this role are:
- Resume for work on or before 8am and close not earlier than 5pm provided he has completed all pending duties and has properly handed over the outstanding duties to his colleague on call.
- Be in attendance at ALL Clinical Meetings: 7:45am on Mondays and 7:30am on Fridays
- Do a ward round every day of the week. The House Officer must be available for the Registrar/Senior Registrar and Consultant ward rounds and being on the previous call duty would not be taken as an excuse for his/her absence.
- Prepare presentation of each case before Medical Officer / Registrar, Senior Registrar and Consultant ward round.
- Must liaise with the Medical Officer / Registrar / Senior Registrar at all times on any issue concerning the management of the patient.
- See that the instruction given by the Medical Officer or Registrar/Senior Registrar during ward rounds are promptly carried out. This is means that the House-Officer must come back after the round to make sure that things are done appropriately and report to the Medical Officer or Registrar/Senior Registrar where such could not be done.
Also Apply for: PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Recruitment (11 Positions)
- The job holder must have a current provisional license to practice medicine from the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
- Knowledge of the basics in Internal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Paediatrics and Surgery.
- The job holder must have good stamina and empathy for patients.
- The job holder must have good communication skills, a strong ability to work well under extreme pressure and self discipline.
- Job holders must portray a caring and professional manner in all aspects of work.
N150,00 – N200,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
17th September, 2022.
Also Apply for: Salpha Energy Limited Recruitment (4 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.