Lily Hospitals Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Lily Hospitals Limited is a last growing private healthcare institutions in Nigeria with an outstanding reputation for delivering excellent medical services. Since inception, we have remained at the forefront of providing and delivering quality patient-centered, responsive and technology-driven care across various locations in Nigeria to both citizens and foreign nationals. We offer a wide range of integrated health services which include: IVF, ophthalmology, radio-diagnostics, laboratory, pre-medical and hyperbaric services, neonatology, ICU care, minimal access procedures and other general medical and surgical services. Join Lily Hospitals Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Lily Hospitals Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: House Officer
Also Apply for: Jumia Nigeria Recruitment (11 Positions)
- This role is responsible for providing competent patient-centered care that addresses health needs and promotes wellness. Such care shall be based on latest medical evidence and guidelines.
- The job holder must have a current provisional license to practice medicine from the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
- Knowledge of the basics in Internal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Paediatrics and Surgery.
- The job holder must have good stamina and empathy for patients.
- The job holder must have good communication skills, a strong ability to work well under extreme pressure and self discipline.
- Job holder must portray a caring and professional manner in all aspects of work.
Application Closing Date
6th August, 2022.
Also Apply for: Nisa Wellness Retreat Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.