Start a new career with Infinity Technology while working from home at your convenient. This remote job opportunity in 2022 is open to all qualified candidates.
Infinity Technology provide strategic solutions such as program management, IT solutions, and logistics & compliance to streamline our customers’ missions. We offer tech-forward training, data analytics, program management, strategic planning & mission support, logistics & compliance, and IT solutions. We apply state-of-the-art technology and industry best practices to the solutions we provide.
Job Title: Help Desk Support Services
Salary:$50,000 – $64,000 a year
Location: Work From Home
Full Job Description
Infinity Technology LLC, is seeking a motivated, detailed oriented, and customer-focused individual who will be responsible for providing IT Help Desk support to the Department of Interior (DOI), National Indian Gaming Commission (NIGC) as a Help Desk Support Services Specialist. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, a team player and has experience supporting a federal organization.
This position is CONTINGENT upon contract award.* Work is expected to begin in early 2023.
This position is Fully Remote.
- Candidate will serve as the Service Desk Incident initial point of contact to log, resolve and document end-user problems.
- Will provide Technical Support for Mobile Devices, Audio visual, and video teleconference equipment.
- Will provide Technical refresh support, involving deployment of new laptop hardware, operating system upgrades, and specialized software installation
- Will support customer equipment relocation support and inventory.
Skills required to be successful:
- Minimum 5 years of IT support experience
- Strong customer service
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- IT support experience to include:
— Imaging and support of Windows laptop and desktop PCs
— Support of Printers and Scanners
— Installation, setup and troubleshooting of engineering and accounting software applications
— Apple iPhone and iPad support
— Smartphone support
- Bachelors’ degree in an IT discipline or equivalent experience preferred
- Able to effectively communicates with team members
- Experience troubleshooting issues
Now is an exciting time to become a part of our enthusiastic, highly professional team. We are looking for candidates that want to contribute and be part of a dynamic team where everyone’s ideas and contributions make a difference.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you.