Start a new career with Infinity Technology while working from home at your convenient. This remote job opportunity in 2022 is open to all qualified candidates.
About The Company:
Infinity Technology provide strategic solutions such as program management, IT solutions, and logistics & compliance to streamline our customers’ missions. We offer tech-forward training, data analytics, program management, strategic planning & mission support, logistics & compliance, and IT solutions. We apply state-of-the-art technology and industry best practices to the solutions we provide.
>> CLICK HERE TO SEE LATEST REMOTE JOBS TODAY Wednesday 07, June 2023
Job Title: Help Desk Support Services
Salary:$50,000 – $64,000 a year
Location: Work From Home
Also Apply for: Territory Underwriter at Key Risk, Remote Job $62,000 – $82,000 a year
Full Job Description
Infinity Technology LLC, is seeking a motivated, detailed oriented, and customer-focused individual who will be responsible for providing IT Help Desk support to the Department of Interior (DOI), National Indian Gaming Commission (NIGC) as a Help Desk Support Services Specialist. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, a team player and has experience supporting a federal organization.
This position is CONTINGENT upon contract award.* Work is expected to begin in early 2023.
This position is Fully Remote.
- Candidate will serve as the Service Desk Incident initial point of contact to log, resolve and document end-user problems.
- Will provide Technical Support for Mobile Devices, Audio visual, and video teleconference equipment.
- Will provide Technical refresh support, involving deployment of new laptop hardware, operating system upgrades, and specialized software installation
- Will support customer equipment relocation support and inventory.
Skills required to be successful:
- Minimum 5 years of IT support experience
- Strong customer service
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- IT support experience to include:
— Imaging and support of Windows laptop and desktop PCs
— Support of Printers and Scanners
— Installation, setup and troubleshooting of engineering and accounting software applications
— Apple iPhone and iPad support
— Smartphone support
- Bachelors’ degree in an IT discipline or equivalent experience preferred
- Able to effectively communicates with team members
- Experience troubleshooting issues
Also Apply for: Project Coordinator at Management Solutions, Remote Job $59,000 – $81,000 a year
Now is an exciting time to become a part of our enthusiastic, highly professional team. We are looking for candidates that want to contribute and be part of a dynamic team where everyone’s ideas and contributions make a difference.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you.