Principal Facilities Management Limited Recruitment portal is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Principal Facilities Management Limited job vacancy 2021 is open to all qualified candidates.
Principal Facilities Management Limited is a facility management company that was established in 2005. Principal Facilities Management has evolved from running maintenance operations to a regional leader delivering quality facilities management services in Nigeria. PFML is acknowledged for providing quality services to some of the highest profile gated communities and markets in the FCT. Join Principal Facilities Management Limited Recruitment careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Principal Facilities Management Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Help Desk Executive
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We seek a qualified help desk executive to support business operations on one of our commercial sites in Abuja.
- Be the first point of contact for all customer enquiries.
- Manage Help Desk tickets in a timely manner.
- Respond to customer issues at front desk, via phone and email.
- Provide customer assistance.
- Document customer interactions, complaints and requests.
- Ensure timely resolution of customer reported issues.
- Escalate issues beyond self resolution to line manager
- Follow-up with customers to ensure resolution of issues.
- Record keeping.
- Database management.
Qualifications for Principal Facilities Management Limited Recruitment
- A BSc. in any field.
- Minimum of 2 years proven experience in a similar role.
Skills for Principal Facilities Management Limited Recruitment:
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office particularly excel.
- Good report writing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Interpersonal and problem solving skills.
N80,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date for Principal Facilities Management Limited Recruitment
15th November, 2021.
Also see: Jumia Nigeria Recruitment (27 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter or WhatsApp using the buttons below. Thank you
>>Click here to APPLY FOR THE LATEST JOB VACANCY IN NIGERIA