Metro Africa Xpress recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Metro Africa Xpress job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
We are a group of enthusiastic individuals and a main innovation empowered organization driven by a dream to tackle the portability challenges in Africa. We need to get individuals and products to their objections sans hitch. It is private as far as we’re concerned on the grounds that we grasp the disappointment of epileptic transportation. We are making versatility protected, reasonable, available, and supportable through the organization of superior execution advances and administrators. Join Metro Africa Xpress careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Metro Africa Xpress Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Health, Safety 7 Environment Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced HSE Supervisor who will be responsible for implementing health and safety policies at MAX.
- You’ll be expected to detect dangerous conditions, reviewing safety procedures, disseminating safety information to various departments, training employees on safety topics, and running emergency exercises.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop / review, and implement safe working practices at MAX
- Ensure 100% compliance with current health and safety legislation across MAX business locations
- Create systemised process that ensures equipments are installed correctly/safely
- Develop / review internal health and safety policies/strategies
- Drawing-up safe operational procedures
- Make regular site inspections across MAX business location and ensure safety measures are put in place and adhered to
- Put in place preventive recommendations against workplace accidents and proper documentation/SOP of incidents
- Providing health and safety training courses for employees and managers
- Investigating/recording incidents, accidents, complaints and cases of accidents, etc
- Undertake risk assessments and proffer lasting solutions in risk occurrence
- Identifying potential hazards and reduce workplace accidents
- Liaising with relevant authorities.
What You’ll Need:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a Health, Safety, or Environmental field of study
- Minimum of 5 years experience in health and safety: safety program development, fire prevention, hazardous materials, qualitative and quantitative risk analysis, process safety management, process hazard analysis, incident investigation and the development and implementation of safe operations procedures and processes
- A recognized HSE certification
- Ability to work in a global context – Previous experience working in high-impact environments is preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven track record of engagement with C-suite stakeholders
- Strong leadership skills; extensive experience in managing and mobilizing cross-functional teams
- Understand the diverse nature of different countries i.e., work environments, culture
- Futuristic and visionary with an entrepreneurial mindset, agile and adapts quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Data-driven method for decision making using KPIs and metrics.
Application Closing Date
20th May, 2022.
Also see: Hazon Holdings Employment (5 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with Document saved with your name and in PDF to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.