Deep Blue Energy Services Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is for all qualified candidates.
>>Click here to see latest SSCE, OND or NCE jobs available.
We are a resource and solution management firm that focuses on helping local and international businesses find potential markets, obtain permits, find highly skilled workers, bid on and negotiate contracts, and get around the frequently complicated political and policy environments of many sub-Saharan African nations. Join Deep Blue Energy Services Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to SEE LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA TODAY, Monday 20, March 2023
Deep Blue Energy Services Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Health Information / Medical Record Manager
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Work Permit: Required Travel
Job Status: Sourcing
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 4 week
Also Apply for: First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment (11 Positions)
- An experienced Health Information Manager who is able to manage and maintain all necessary medical documentations such as patient data, hospital records, examination, diagnostic records, appointment booking, etc.
- Ensure Patient records are up to date, accurate and fully comply with privacy laws and ethical standards. Knowledgeable in managing EMR/EHR, analytical (statistical) skill, big data analysis, data privacy, Medical Records archiving and Patient appointment management
- HND / BSc in Medical Records Administrations and Biostatistics
- Minimum of 10 years post qualification experience with Professional Licence to practice / Health Records Officers’ Registration Board of Nigeria
- Qualification/Training in Electronic Health Records (EMH/EHR) is a must
- MBA in Business Administration (Information Technology) will be an added advantage
- Excellent knowledge of various hospital/patient application softwares
- Valid annual professional licence
- Work experience in oil and Gas Medical industry will be an added advantage
- Qualifications in IT / computer science
Also Apply for: Radisson Hotel Group Recruitment (5 Positions)
- Good knowledge in the use of computer system
- Big data analytical skill
- Proper understanding of various EHR/EMR application softwares
- Adequate knowledge and skill in health data statistical analysis
- Good understanding of Medico-legal system, Medical Appointment booking and data privacy
- Indept knowledge on how Health Maintenance organizations work
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Very detail oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Technical skills.
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 Years 55 Years
- Highest Education: Minimum Education University
- Degree title: HND / BSc in Medical Records Administrations and Biostatistics
- Experience: Minimum Experience 10 Year
- Other experience: Minimum of 10 years post qualification experience with Professional Licence to practice/Health Records Officers’ Registration Board of Nigeria
- Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2022.
Also Apply for: Renmoney Recruitment (6 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Click here to apply online