Nestle Nigeria Plc recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Nestle Nigeria Plc is a Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company. We are committed to enhancing People’s way of living everywhere and every day. We currently operating in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes. Join Nestle Nigeria Plc career team today, and be part of our success story.
Job Title: Health and Wellness Specialist
Location: Flowergate Factory, Nigeria
Position Type: Full Time
- Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to improve the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
- Nestlé Nigeria is currently looking to hire a Health and Wellness Specialist whose responsibilities include providing basic first aid/primary care to ill/injured staff, facilitating health screening exercises and aiding the prevention of health-related issues at work through risk assessment, education and training.
Also Apply for: PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Recruitment (12 Positions)
A Day in the Life
- Coordinating the pre-employment screenings, annual food handlers test, health surveillance and fitness tests.
- Formulating, analyzing and implementing relevant policies, standards of practice and company guidelines to ensure standards meet or exceed local national benchmarks.
- Assisting with case management and tracking of occupational and non-occupational injuries and illnesses.
- Maintaining proper inventory of medication and supplies.
- Providing medical expertise to the Production unit managers and Human Resources when dealing with employee issues such as emotional disturbances, absenteeism, reproductive hazards, employment, fitness for work, vaccinations and ergonomic issues.
- Organizing certified trainings for first aiders.
- Monitoring and providing care for all occupational injuries and coordinating follow-up medical care.
- Conducting and interpreting medical testing programs such as audiometry and spirometry tests as part of the pre-employment screening process.
- Conducting workplace ergonomic assessments in a manufacturing facility (including operations, maintenance, warehouse, and office environments) and providing recommendations for improvement.
- Working jointly with coordinators to advocate and conduct the vast set of wellness activities and initiatives available to employees.
- Aiding the administration of vaccines during vaccination programmes.
- Registration of new staff and dependents on their preferred choice of Health Maintenance Organization.
Also Apply for: Petra Microfinance Bank Plc Recruitment (3 Positions)
What Will Make You Successful
- Minimum qualification of RN (Registered Nurse) or a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing.
- A certification in Basic Life Support (BLS) or Occupational Health would be an added advantage.
- 1- 2 years’ occupational health experience garnered from a manufacturing company or other industrial setting.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Collaboration/teamwork and ability to build good relationships.
- Service-orientation, passion, and commitment.
- Active listening skills and problem-solving.
- Openness to feedback and change management.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2022.
Also Apply for: Zenith Carex International Limited Recruitment (4 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: We would be considering applicants as they apply, so please do not delay in submitting your application. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.