The Nigerian Exchange Group Plc is a leading integrated market infrastructure provider in Africa, championing the development of Africa’s financial markets. See more Nigerian Exchange Group Job vacancies Here >>
Nigerian Exchange Group Recruitment is to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Head, Treasury
Reports to: Group Chief Investment Officer
- The Nigerian Exchange Group is seeking a highly skilled and experienced professional to join the Group investment team as the Head,Treasury.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the investor relation function, developing investment strategies and overseeing the execution of investment decisions. The role
Also Apply for Dangote Group Job Recruitment (41Positions)
- Develop and implement treasury policies, procedures, and risk management strategies to optimise cash management, capital structure, and financial risk exposure.
- Manage cash flow forecasting and reporting processes, ensuring adequate liquidity for working capital needs and optimising the company’s cash position.
- Oversee the company’s investment portfolio, including evaluation of investment opportunities as well as execution of investment strategies to maximise returns whilst mitigating risks.
- Develop and maintain banking relationships, including t negotiation of credit facilities, loans, and other financial instruments.
- Oversee management of foreign exchange exposure, interest rate risk, and other financial risks and implementing effective hedging strategies as needed.
- Monitor and analyse financial market trends, and assess their impact on the company’s financial position.
- Collaborate with other departments/entities, including Capital Markets, Group Finance, and Group Audit, to ensure accurate financial reporting and compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Provide financial insights and recommendations to support strategic decision-making and business growth initiatives.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with external partners, such as banks, investment managers, and financial advisors.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and internal policies related to treasury management.
Also Apply for MainOne Cable Nigeria Job Recruitment (5 Positions)
Person Specification & Required Qualification (s)
- B.Sc / HND in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or a related field
- Master’s Degree or professional certification (e.g., CFA, CTP) is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in treasury management or a related field, with a strong focus on cash management, investments, and financial risk management.
- Excellent understanding of financial markets, banking, and investment products.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement strategic financial plans and risk management strategies.
- Proven experience in managing relationships with banks and other financial institutions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an ability to present complex financial information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong leadership skills, with experience in managing and developing teams.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, with advanced Excel skills; experience with treasury management systems is a plus.
Application Closing Date
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Head, Treasury” as the subject of the mail.
Note: We will be delighted to have further discussions with you.